- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Printer - 24" inch - A1 - 12 Colour - Photo | Graphics | Fine Art Printer - 1124C003AA
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Canon PRO-2000 Printer with FREE extra set of 12 x 160ml inks & FREE Mirage Software
Benefits of the Canon PRO-2000 Photo Printer
- Canon's LUCIA PRO inks give richer colours and deeper blacks than ever before producing prints that are faithful to your images.
- These inks have smoother microencapsulated pigments which sit closer together on the media increasing the density & colour richness.
- 12 ink colours including 2 blacks and 2 greys give the very best quality in mono photographic work.
- Chroma optimser cartridge acts as an accelerator to further increase the scratch resistance and ink performance in black and dark areas of satin & gloss prints.
- Choice of ink sizes which can be mixed depending on volume to maximise cost savings to the customer - 160ml, 330ml and 700ml
- “Hot swap” ink tanks for uninterrupted printing.
- Canon's new wider printhead enables faster printing while maintaining high print quality.
- The single printhead is an improvement on previous dual head models saving you money on replacement consumables.
- New sturdy chassis design forms a rigid bed allowing the distance between the head and the media to be maintained achieving greater accuracy.
- 1GB memory for faster processing of print files.
- 320GB hard drive for storing recently printed files.
- Optional dual roll unit gives various benefits:
- continuous paper feed of same media
- load two different media types or sizes for easy switching
- use it as an automatic take-up to roll the finished print inwards for protection
- use it as an automatic take-up to roll the finished print outwards for loading straight onto a laminator for finishing
- An attractive new black body design with an accentuated red line denoting the link with Canon EOS digital cameras.
- Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for print checking and 3.5” colour LCD touch screen operation panel.
- Fast and easy printing directly for PDF and JPEG file formats from USB memory stick.
- Wi-Fi functionality for easy connection and quick setup to wireless networks.
- Guaranteed colour consistency between jobs and different production sites.
- The Print Studio Pro plug-in lets you print effortlessly from professional editing software such as Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe Photoshop® and Canon’s Digital Photo Professional.
Detailed Features of the Canon PRO-2000 Printer
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 printer development and capabilities. You can trial this model at GDS's Cheshire showroom and you can read more on what we thought about the Canon PRO-2000 here.
New – Canon LUCIA PRO pigment ink
Canon LUCIA PRO pigment ink is newly developed for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series to deliver printing with a wide colour gamut, excellent colour expression, superior dark area reproduction, low graininess, and good gloss characteristics. This Canon PRO-2000 printer boasts 12 colours giving the very widest in colour gamuts from all our photographic models. Ideal for mono and colour photographic work with the best in grey scales, flesh tones and enhanced greens and blues for water and landscapes.
New – advanced precision Canon PF-10 print head
The new Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series 12-colour, fully integrated print head enables even faster printing with exceptional print quality. At a compact 1.28” wide, enabling efficient, high-precision ink ejection without discrepancies. This new Canon PF-10 printhead has a 3-chip configuration with 4 colours per chip in a single printhead, and outputs 12-colour ink from a total of 18,432 nozzles.
New – image processing engine
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series printers feature a re-designed processing engine: L-COA PRO. It combines the latest and most advanced Canon image-handling algorithms with a newly-developed, application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) for processing high resolution images and data – delivering the very best print quality at high speed.
New – rigid platform for best quality
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series printers feature a brand new mechanical platform. The highly innovative chassis structure provides an exceptionally rigid frame that can maintain a precise distance between the print head and media – virtually eliminating oscillation for high-precision ink placement with little inter-colour discrepancy.
Dual roll unit
The optional dual roll unit for the Canon PRO-2000 provides either additional paper roll or functions as a media take-up unit for printed output meaning that your printed images can be continuously rolled onto the second roll, without cutting, for easier handling later on. This avoids individual prints falling into the basket and is much more efficient for very long print runs. Media take-up can be performed with the printed surface either on the inside or on the outside allowing the user to choose. This is useful where a double sided media roll can be prepared for the second print or when protecting the printed side of the roll ready for trimming the finished prints.
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series printers use transparent Chroma Optimiser ink to improve high quality print performance on gloss papers.
Consistent colour reproduction is achieved between print jobs on the Canon PRO-2000 printer, compensating for any variation due to differences among printers or changes over time.
Crystal-fidelity output quality
The full structure, clarity and texture of photographs shot using Canon’s EOS digital cameras can be faithfully reproduced on paper, in unique Crystal-fidelity quality, using Canon’s Print Studio Pro plug-in. This provides the ultimate partnership between camera input and printer output to give photographers absolute precision and consistent stunning results.
Great selection of software
The software bundled with Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series printers supports a wide range of large-format and advanced printing solutions, with features to optimise the efficiency of printing environments. More importantly, the software is fully cross-platform, supporting both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers. Canon are extremely generous with the software and plug-ins that they provide with the Canon PRO-2000 printer (and all their printers). GDS can provide full user training to get you started from the get-go.
Call GDS on 01625 613548 to find out more about purchase, lease and ownership of a new printer from the Canon PRO series - the Canon PRO-2000.
What's in the Box?
- Canon PRO-2000 Printer
- Floor Stand
- 1 x Print Head
- 1 x Maintenance Cartridge
- 3” Paper Core Attachment
- EU & UK Power Cable
- 1 Set of Starter Ink Tanks + FREE 2nd Set of 12 x 160ml ink - offer ends 31.5.17
- Set Up Guide
- User Software CD-ROM (OSX/Windows),
- PosterArtist Lite CD-ROM
- Quick Guide
- Printhead Alignment Sheet
- imagePROGRAF PRO Printer Driver
- Print Plug-In for Office
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- PosterArtist Lite
- Other software available as Download from Web
Extra Items included from GDS
- Paper roll for set up - choose from Satin, Gloss or Matt
- Warranty, Support & Consumables Information Card
12 Colour - 24" / 610mm
Canon Bubblejet on Demand 12 colours integrated type (12 chips per print head x 1 print head)
2,400 x 1200 dpi
Number of Nozzles
18,432 nozzles (1536 nozzles x 12 colour)
±0.1% or less
User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
CAD paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only
600 dpi x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
Ink Droplet Size
minimum 4 pl per colour
Sales Ink: 160ml/330ml/700ml
Bundled Starter Ink: 160ml
Pigment inks - Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Grey, Photo Grey, Red, Blue, Chroma Optimiser
Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 64 Bit: Vista,
7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.7.5 ~ 10.11
SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster), PDF (Ver.1.7), JPEG (Ver. JFIF 1.02)
USB A Port: USB Memory Direct Print for JPEG/PDF files
USB B Port: Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 base-T
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
Media Type (A1 Page Size)
Print Mode: Print Time
Plain Paper (A1 Page Size)
Fast: 0:58 min
Standard: 1:37 min
Coated Paper (A1 Page Size)
Standard: 1:37 min
High Quality: 3:12 min
Glossy Photo Paper (A1 Page Size)
Standard: 3:34 min
High Quality: 5:38 min
Media Feed and Output
Roll Paper: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
Optional Roll Paper: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
Cut Sheet: Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
Roll paper: 203.2 ~ 610mm
Cut sheet: 203.2 ~ 610mm
Roll/Cut: 0.07 ~ 0.8mm
Minimum Printable Length
Maximum Printable Length
Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application)
Cut sheet: 1.6 m
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Media Core Size
Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
Margins Recommended area
Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Margins Printable area
Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm
Cut sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Media Feed Capacity
Roll Paper: One roll. If second option is added then automatic switching is possible
Cut Sheet: 1 sheet
Media Take-up roll unit
Optional - Dual direction roll take up unit allowing print surface to be wound inside or outside of the roll
Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
515 mm(JIS B2), 594 mm(ISO A1), 10", 14", 17", 24", 257 mm(JIS B4)*, 297 mm(ISO A3)*, 329 mm(ISO A3+)*, 420 mm(ISO A2)*, 8"*, 16"*, 300 mm*
*Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result
Maximum number of delivered prints
Standard position: 1 sheet
Flat position: A2 landscape, glossy paper less than 10 sheets, Coated paper less than 20 sheets (excludes strong curled condition)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Physical Dimensions and Weight
W x D x H
1110 x 984 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)
1110 x 766 x 1168 mm (Basket Closed)
101 kg (including Roll Holder Set, excluding ink and print heads)
Packaged Dimensions and Weight
Printer w x D x H: (Main unit with pallet): 1324 x 902 x 1042 mm
Stand/Basket W x D x H: 1111 x 797 x 223 mm
Roll Unit W x D x H: 1244 x 562 x 461 mm
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
Operation: 88 W or less
Standby: 1.8 W or less
Power off: 0.5 W or less
Temperature: 15~30℃, Humidity: 10~80% RH (no dew condensation)
Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure)
Operation: 48 dB (A) (Glossy paper, Print priority: Standard)
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Operation: 6.4 Bels or less (Glossy paper, Image, Print priority: Standard) (Measured
on ISO 7779 standard)
Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV mark, Russia: EAC,
Other countries: CB certification
International Energy Star Program (WW), RoHS
What's in the Box?
Printer, 1 x Print Head, 1 x Maintenance Cartridge, 3” Paper Core Attachment, EU & UK Power Cable, 1 Set of Starter Ink Tanks, Set Up Guide, Safety/Standard Environment Leaflet, User
Software CD-ROM (OSX/Windows), PosterArtist
Lite CD-ROM, EU Biocide Sheet, Eurasian Economic Union Sheet, Important Information Sheet, Quick Guide and Printhead Alignment Sheet
imagePROGRAF PRO Printer Driver, Print Plug-In for Office, Quick Utility Toolbox and PosterArtist Lite
Other software available as Download from Web.
Printer Stand: SD-21
Roll Unit: RU-21
2/3" Roll Holder: RH2-27
User Replaceable Items
Ink Tank: PFl-1100 (160ml), PFl-1300 (330ml), PFl-1700 (700ml)
Print Head: PF-10
Cutter Blade: CT-07
Maintenance Cartridge: MC-30
This printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
1. Box drop delivery - included in the online price - just checkout and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy: Dimensions - Printer (Main unit with pallet): 1324 mm x 902 mm x 1045 mm Weight: approx: 129 kg Stand/Basket: 1111 mm x 797 mm x 223 mm, Weight: approx: 23 kg Roll unit: 1244 mm x 562 mm x 461 mm,Weight: 23 kg
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside or upstairs. For enhanced delivery options, for tricky to reach properties, or if you prefer hand delivery and/or full on site installation please call 01625 613548
Once your self installation delivery arrives, you can cut the straps on the box, lift off the box top and lift the printer out of the protective polystyrene. The stand can be assembled, the printer then can be placed on top and the bolts adjusted to hold it in place. The orange transit tabs and tapes will all need to be removed. Then you are ready to install the cartridges and install the printer drivers onto you PC or MAC. Drivers are provided but can also be found following the link on the front page our website or by clicking here.
All other items ordered such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier.
If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Remote installation service - there is a charge for this service of £95 - please call to book - 01625 613548
Once you have unpacked and assembled your printer, a telephone slot will be booked for you with a trained engineer who will remotely log on to your PC and download and install the drivers for you and make sure that a successful test print is produced. This service has a small charge.
3. Full installation - this is a chargeable service which is highly recommended for this model. Our engineers can deliver, unpack, place, build, download & install drivers and, most importantly, give full training to leave you up and running straight away.
Call 01625 613548 for a quotation based on the level of service you require and the delivery area.
We've been putting the Canon PRO-2000 through it's paces here at the GDS Showroom and we can't speak highly enough of it.
The new sturdy chassis design combined with the new wider PF-10 printhead design means that the speed of print has increased from the previous iPF6400 model without compromising the print accuracy. This is complemented by the new LUCIA-PRO ink giving more durable prints.
We love the new body design - the black finish is super impressive with the red Canon line to match the EOS camera range. It really is a striking machine to have in any office or studio.
We have trialled prints on satin, gloss, canvas and matt papers and each time the quality has been beyond our expectations - the chroma optimiser is laid down by the machine to enhance specific areas of the print making the colours 'pop' with real vibrancy.
Printing directly from a USB stick is a welcome addition to the Canon PRO-series range too - really handy.
A choice of three ink sizes which can all be swapped whilst printing with no interruption or loss of work is a great feature. You can mix the sizes choosing the larger capacity for the colours you use most depending on the type of work you print.
The Canon PRO-2000 offers super easy paper loading too - just pop the media on the spindle, into the feed mouth and shut the door!
Our personal favourite is the dual roll option which we chose for our demo model. This allows you to either load two different medias (grade or size) to easily choose from either option to print or a quick flick of a switch means you can print reel to reel and have your prints ready to finish. Most importantly you can easily select whether the printed media is roll inwards or outwards to suit your next process.
Simply brilliant! The Canon PRO-2000 gets a massive thumbs up from GDS.
|Printer Size||A1, 24 inches|
|Max Print Width||A1 / 24" / 610mm|
|Ink Size Options||160ml, 330ml, 700ml|
|Print Speed||A1; Glossy Photo Paper; Standard; 3.34mins|
|Max Media Weight||500gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||1110 x 984 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|