- HP DesignJet T520 Printer - 36" inch - A0 - 4 Colour - CAD & General Purpose Technical Plotter - 2018 Edition - CQ893C
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet T520 A0 Printer - 2018 Edition - CQ893C
The ideal neat, compact A0, low cost, entry level, colour printer for small networked office groups producing low volume work
GDS stock the full range of HP DesignJet T-series (Technical) machines including the DesignJet T520 A0 36 inch Printer. The HP T520 is an affordable entry level A0 printer with floorstand, built in roll feed and sheet feed cassette, offering Letter to D using the B+ tray or 24-inch wide front-loading media roll. Popular with small businesses, the HP T520 will fit neatly into any office and built in Wifi means you can position the plotter anywhere where your Wifi signal will reach. Its neat design and small footprint coupled with with quiet operation make the HP T520 a very popular choice for small workgroups printing plans, technical documents and colour presentations.
The HP T520 has a 1GB processing memory offering a printing speed of 35 seconds per A1 print with a guaranteed minimum line width of 0.07mm. Estimated ink usage is approximately 0.3ml per mt2 for a typical CAD drawing - see the estimated ink usage chart in the 'Brochures' tab.
The HP T520 is user friendly and simple to operate via the intuitive colour touchscreen and, where Wifi is not adequate, can be connected via Ethernet cable to any network or by USB cable direct to your PC. Both Windows and Mac drivers are available for the T520.
INKS - The HP T520 Plotter has a four colour ink system with Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The T520 plotter comes with a set of introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement HP 711 ink cartridges are available in the following capacities and multipacks. If you wish to add original HP inks to your order you will find them all HERE.
- CZ129A - HP 711 - Black - 38ml
- CZ130A - HP 711 - Cyan - 29ml
- CZ131A - HP 711 - Magenta - 29ml
- CZ132A - HP 711 - Yellow - 29ml
- CZ133A - HP 711 - Black - 80ml
- P2V31A - HP 711 - Black - 2 x 80ml Black TwinPack
- P2V32A - HP 711 - C/M/Y - 3 x 29ml Colour Multipack
ORIGINAL HP SUPPLIES: The HP T520 is only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. GDS stock the full range of original HP supplies for the HP DesignJet T520.
CONNECTION - If you order your HP T520 Printer with GDS, we send you a free HP data cable kit containing 1 x Ethernet cable should you wish to connect your new HP T520 straight to your network and 1 x USB cable should you wish to connect your new HP T520 straight to your PC.
DRIVERS - Click HERE to check the drivers that you need are available.
PAPER - The HP T520 takes paper rolls from 297mm up to the full width 610mm with 594mm (true A1 sheet size) being a popular choice for printing A1. The T520 also has a handy cassette for continuous feed of A3 and A4 sheets with A2 and A1 sheets requiring individual loading. The T520 has a 2 inch core capacity so any rolls you choose will need to have a 2 inch core (central cardboard tube) and also be under 10cms in diameter. Any rolls which are on a 3 inch core or have a total diameter over about 10cms will not fit onto the T520. We try to be helpful so if you click HERE you will find a list of the most popular options which we know fit. This list is not exhaustive and only shows the full width A1 rolls so if you are after something specific or a smaller size, give us a call on 01625 613548 and we'll be happy to help.
DELIVERY - Box drop next day delivery is always included in the price GDS shows for the HP T520 Plotter. Most customers choose to set this machine up themselves, but please see the drop downs for enhanced delivery options (fully explained in the 'Despatch' tab).
WARRANTY - A standard HP 1 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of HP on-site support with their HP T520 - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the HP Care Pack options from the drop down menu.
TRADE IN - there is currently no HP trade in offer against the HP T520 Printer.
FINANCE - all our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an HPFS quotation.
Here are some key features of the HP DesignJet T520 A0 Printer ...
- Wifi enabled
- Prints on media up to 914mm 36 inches) wide
- Built-in tray for continuous A3 and A4 feed, front roll and single sheet option
- 35 sec/page on A1/D, 70 A1/D prints per hour
- Print resolution up to 2400 dpi
- 1GB RAM
- 4 new Original HP inks and long-life printhead
- Original HP-GL/2 technology, HP-RTL drivers for Windows® (optimized for AutoCAD 2000 and higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X
- Basic security and job accounting features from embedded Web-server (password administrator to enable/disable network, cloud)
- Colour touchscreen with animations
- True print preview from the driver
- Email projects to your printer and print via HP DesignJet ePrint & Share
- HP on site 1 year warranty as standard - Care Packs can be added at any time during the first year to give 3, 4 or 5 years' cover
Here's what HP has to say about their HP T520 A0 Plotter ...
OFFICE-READY – Fits the way you work
- Present your professional best – this compact, space-saving printer delivers consistent, outstanding results.
- Produce a range of applications, including architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations.
- Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead.
- Save time and money – Original HP inks deliver accurate, quality prints the first time, every time.
EASY – Convenient printing designed for sharing
- Two printers in one – print using the built-in A3/B+ tray and up to A0/E using the front-loading media roll.
- The intuitive, full-colour, 109-mm (4.3-inch) touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
- Easily setup your printer and connect everyone in your studio, with built-in wireless connectivity.1
MOBILE – Easily print from smartphone or tablet1
- Print straight from your Apple® or Android™3 smartphone/tablet wherever you are with HP Mobile Printing.1
- If you're on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.1
- Use the HP AiO Printer Remote2 to access additional print features when printing from your mobile device.
- No LAN needed – move this printer any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity.1
1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections). Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
2 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
3 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
4 Compared to other HP DesignJet T-series printers.
- HP DesignJet T520 Printer - 2018 Edition (CQ893C)
- HP T520 Floorstand
- Introductory ink cartridges
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Startup software
- Power cord
- Warranty - HP 1 year onsite
Extra items included in this offer from GDS
- HP Data Cable Kit - 1 x USB & 1 x Ethernet (note this will arrive in a separate consignment to the printer)
If you wish to order paper rolls or extra ink click on the links below:
- Model size - 914 mm
- Functions - Print
- Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) 35 sec/page
- Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) 70 A1 prints per hour
- 1 GB
- Internal Storage
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
Black: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and optimisation for photo paper selected
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y)
- pigment-based (K)
- Dynamic security
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet) - 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm
- Guaranteed minimum line width - 0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy - ±0.1%
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed
- roll feed
- input tray
- media bin
- automatic cutter
- Media weights, recommended - 60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (input tray)
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls)
- 210 to 914-mm wide sheets
- 279 to 914-mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom
- Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm
- manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm
- roll: 279 to 914 mm
- Roll external diameter - 100 mm
- Media thickness - Up to 0.3 mm
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Printing path - Printer driver, HP DesignJet Print & Share, HP Instant Printing, Apple AirPrint
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Print languages - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG, CALS G4
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption - < 35 watts (printing), < 0.3 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range - 5 to 40ºC
- Operating humidity range - 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 1292 x 530 x 932 mm
- Weight - 39.2 kg
- Warranty - One-year limited hardware warranty
Check items to add to the cart or select all
HP 711 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 29ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ130AExcl. VAT: £18.90 Incl. VAT: £22.68
HP 711 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 29ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ131AExcl. VAT: £18.90 Incl. VAT: £22.68
HP 711 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 29ml Ink Tank - for HP Designjet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ132AExcl. VAT: £18.90 Incl. VAT: £22.68
HP 711 Black Ink Cartridge - 38ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ129AExcl. VAT: £24.41 Incl. VAT: £29.29
HP 711 Black Ink Cartridge - 80ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ133AExcl. VAT: £40.16 Incl. VAT: £48.19
HP 711 DesignJet Printhead Replacement Kit for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 Printers -C1Q10AExcl. VAT: £119.27 Incl. VAT: £143.12
HP 711 Full set of Printer Ink Cartridges - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ130A-CZ133AExcl. VAT: £95.95 Incl. VAT: £115.14
HP 711 3-Pack Yellow Ink Cartridges - 3 x 29ml Ink Tanks - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ136AExcl. VAT: £43.31 Incl. VAT: £51.97
HP 711 3-Pack Magenta Ink Cartridges - 3 x 29ml Ink Tanks - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ135AExcl. VAT: £43.31 Incl. VAT: £51.97
HP 711 3-Pack Cyan Ink Cartridges - 3 x 29ml Ink Tanks - for HP DesignJet T120 & T520 ePrinters - CZ134AExcl. VAT: £43.31 Incl. VAT: £51.97
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 33.1" inch - A0 size - 841mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £8.12 Incl. VAT: £9.74 As low as: £6.50
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 36" inch - A0+ size - 914mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £10.08 Incl. VAT: £12.10 As low as: £8.06
HP DesignJet T520 Printer Paper Roll - Matt Coated Presentation Paper - 120gsm - A0+ - 36" inch 914mm x 30mtExcl. VAT: £15.77 Incl. VAT: £18.92
HP DesignJet T520 Care Pack - Service Pack 3 year NBD OS - for T520 36 inch printersExcl. VAT: £375.00 Incl. VAT: £450.00
HP DesignJet T520 Care Pack - Service Pack 4 year NBD OS - for T520 36 inch printersExcl. VAT: £525.00 Incl. VAT: £630.00
HP DesignJet T520 Care Pack - Service Pack 5 year NBD OS - for T520 36" inch printersExcl. VAT: £585.00 Incl. VAT: £702.00
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Printer - 36" inch - A0 - 5 Colour - CAD Plotter | General Purpose | Poster Printer - 9856B003AA (9856B005AA)Excl. VAT: £1,245.00 Incl. VAT: £1,494.00
The HP DesignJet T520 36" Printer (CQ893C) is supplied with a 1 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP T520 Care Packs for 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 3 year warranty is for 2 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP T520 36 inch Printer (CQ893C) is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
Most customers choose the Free Box drop delivery for this machine, but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The HP T520 machine will arrive boxed and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The box is large and heavy: Dimensions - W 1423 x D 577 x H 626 mm (56 x 22.7 x 24.6 in) - Approx 65kgs
Where access is flat and wide the carrier will bring the delivery inside. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
All other items on your order such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new HP T520 printer to the room of your choice, unpack it, and remove the packaging ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Our carriers will deliver, unpack, place and build your new HP T520 on Day 1. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the HP T520, download & install the HP T520 drivers and give end user training.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc. This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new HP T520 plotter just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548
A very popular wireless choice currently. Inks are very small capacity so it's recommended that you purchase an extra set or take advantage of our bundle offer. This printer does not offer borderless printing. Useful cassette for A4 and A3 sheet feed. If you are producing layered PDFs or you are wishing to connect with a scanner now or in the future, we recommend HP's DesignJet T920PS as the base level.
|Printer Size||A0, 36 inches|
|Max Print Width||A0 / 36" 914mm|
|Ink Size Options||29ml, 38ml, 80ml|
|Print Speed||40 seconds for an A1 print|
|Memory||1GB processing memory|
|Max Media Weight||280gsm|
|Sheet Feed||Continuous, Individual|
|Physical Dimensions||W 1292 x D 530 x H 932 mm (50.9 x 20.9 x 36.7 in)|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|