- HP DesignJet T830 MFP - 36" inch - A0 - 4 Colour - CAD & General Purpose Wide Format Printer/Plotter | Scanner | Copier | MFP - F9A30A - Trade in Offer
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet T830 A0 MFP - Scanner | Copier | Plotter (F9A30A)
The ideal entry level A0 MFP for networked workgroups / offices / site cabins producing low to medium volume
TRADE IN - This discounted offer is for customers wishing to trade in an existing wide format printer against their T830 purchase. The price shown is £200 lower than the standard machine price without a trade in discount. The trade in machine must be A1 or larger to qualify. Once we receive your order we will contact you for details of the trade in machine. We will then deliver your new HP T830 MFP and provide details of the collection of the old machine which may take up to 15 days and will be from ground floor level. You don't need to do anything else - we will do it all for you and get your old machine taken away.
GDS stock the full range of HP DesignJet T-series (Technical) machines including the DesignJet T830 Professional A0 MFP. The HP T830 is an entry level Multifunctional Wide Format Printer with Built In Scanner - ideal for office and construction environments. The HP T830 is one of the neatest and smallest A0 MFPs on the market - its neat, slimline, compact design and small footprint allow it to fit into even the smallest of office spaces easily. Now even small users can enjoy in house print, scan and copy functions up to A0 size without the need to outsource to a print shop. With estimated ink usage from approx 0.3ml for an A0 CAD drawing, the HP T830 is efficient and low cost to run. See the 'Brochures' tab for a chart of esimated ink usage for the HP T830 printer. The HP T830's quiet operation means it will fit unobtrusively into any office or site cabin environment. The HP T830 has an integrated scanner offering fast mobile scanning & printing to increase efficiency and workflo in today's fast moving construction and engineering industries.
The HP T830 has a large 1 GB processing memory offering a printing speed of 28 seconds per A1 print with a guaranteed minimum line width of 0.07mm.
Scanning on the HP T830 is at speeds of up to 3.81 cm/sec (1.5 in/sec) for Colour originals and up to 11.43 cm/sec (4.5 in/sec) for Mono originals.
Developed with Smartphone technology in mind, the HP T830 is user friendly and simple to operate and works wherever your Wifi signal can reach with just one power cable. The HP T830 can also be connected via Ethernet cable to any network. Note the HP T830 does not connect via USB direct to a PC - the standard Data Cable pack which is sent out with the HP T830 contains both Ethernet and USB cables, but only the Ethernet cable is required if you wish to connect the machine to your network. Users can scan to, and print directly from a USB stick on the HP T830. It comes with both Windows and Mac drivers and Apple AirPrint Driver.
If you would like to read more on the MFPs available from HP be sure that the T830 is the right model for you you can read our handy guide Which HP MFP is for Me?
INKS - The HP T830 MFP has a four colour ink system with Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The T830 model comes with a set of introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement HP 728 ink cartridges are available in the following capacities. If you wish to add original HP inks to your order you will find them all HERE.
- F9J61A - Yellow - 40ml
- F9J62A - Magenta - 40ml
- F9J63A - Cyan - 40ml
- F9J64A - Black - 69ml
- F9J65A - Yellow - 130ml
- F9J66A - Magenta - 130ml
- F9J67A - Cyan - 130ml
- F9J68A - Black - 300ml
- F9K15A - Yellow - 300ml
- F9K16A - Magenta - 300ml
- F9K17A - Cyan - 300ml
DYNAMIC SECURITY: Cartridges with non-HP chips might not work today or in the future. The HP T830 is a dynamic security enabled printer which is only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. GDS stock the full range of original HP supplies for the HP DesignJet T830.
CONNECTION - If you order your HP T830 MFP with GDS, we send you a free HP data cable kit containing the necessary Ethernet cable should you wish to connect your new HP T830 straight to your network. Although the HP T830 printer is Wifi enabled, we recommend this option for printing wide format plans to assist with speed and quality. The Data Cable pack also contains a USB cable - this will not be required as the USB port will be covered on the T830.
PAPER - Again, if you choose to order your new HP T830 MFP with us, we will send you a free 36" paper roll to get you started. The HP T830 takes paper rolls from 297mm up to the full width 914mm with 841mm (true A0 sheets size) being the most popular choice for printing A0. The T830 also has a handy cassette for continuous feed of A3 and A4 sheets with A2, A1 and A0 sheets requiring individual loading. The T830 has a 2 inch core capacity so any rolls you choose will need to have a 2 inch core (central cardborad tube) and also be under 10cms in diameter. Any rolls which are on a 3 inch core or have a total diameter over about 11cms will not fit onto the T830. We try to be helpful so if you click HERE you will find a list of the most popular options which we know fit. This list is not exhaustive and only shows the full width A0 rolls so if you are after something specific or a smaller size, give us a call on 01625 613548 and we'll be happy to help.
DELIVERY - Box drop next day delivery is always included in the price GDS shows for the HP T830 MFP, but please see the drop downs for enhanced delivery options (fully explained in the 'Despatch' tab).
WARRANTY - A standard HP 2 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of HP on-site support with their HP T830 - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the HP Care Pack options from the drop down menu.
PROTECTION- For customers wishing to protect their new HP T830 in hostile environments such as construction site offices, HP has designed their new Rugged Case. Made of sturdy material to 'wrap around' the machine, the T830 Rugged Case is designed to deliver added protection in rough, dusty environments. The HP DesignJet T830 Rugged Case helps ensure your printer is ready wherever you need it. When moving your printer from the office to another location ie on site, the rugged case protects it from scratches, bumps, and other in-transit accidents. When moving the printer in locations with rough and irregular terrain, large, rugged wheels on the case provide stability and traction for safe, easy mobility. When using the printer with the rugged case on, you’ll find it incredibly easy to open and close. Protect the device from dust and water with the case closed; safeguard against hits and bumps even when it’s open. GDS stocks the HP T830 Rugged Case - click HERE for details.
FINANCE - all our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at email@example.com for an HPFS quotation.
Here are some key features of the HP DesignJet T830 A0 MFP ...
- 36" inch A0 size
- Roll Feed - takes rolls 297mm to 914mm wide
- Sheet Feed - takes A4 and A3 via continuous feed cassette, A2, A1 & A0 sheets individually
- Compact, slim & stylish exterior design
- Built In 36 Inch A0 colour scanner
- Connects via Ethernet cable to Network or via WiFi
- Robust body
- A1 print in 28 sceonds
- Automatic Cutter - cuts horizontally after each print
- 1GB virtual Memory
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver forMac OS X and Windows
- 3 different ink cartridge sizes to choose from - 4 colour pigment/dye inks
- Intuitive 'SmartPhone' style design touchscreen
- Scan directly to and Print directly from USB drive
- WiFi Enabled - Apple AirPrint
- Email documents remotely directly to the printer via HP ePrint
- Use HP Mobile Printing
- 'Rugged Case' (optional extra) for protection in transit from site to site
- 2 year on site HP warranty as standard
Here's what HP say about their HP DesignJet T830 MFP ...
This is multifunction, reinvented – a robust, compact 914-mm Wi-Fi MFP with a built-in scanner at an unbeatable price. Ideal for the studio or the construction site, this easy-to-use MPF enhances team collaboration with mobile printing/scanning.
- Multifunction reinvented - print, scan, copy and share with this robust, compact 36" wifi Designjet printer for office and construction
- Print up to A0+/E size
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Line drawing print speed: 25 sec/page on A1 Draft, 82 A1 Draft prints per hour
- 4 colours for technical drawings and vibrant business graphics
Print, scan, copy, and share—robust, compact 36-inch Wi-Fi MFP for office and construction
ROBUST—Damage-resistant for offices and job sites
- Half the size,2 built to last—this robust MFP handles activity at challenging sites, even construction
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds
- Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
- Transport and onsite dust, damage protection with optional HP DesignJet Rugged Case
CONVENIENT—Easy operation helps users save time
- Complete tasks intuitively—almost 3 times faster vs other devices3—one touchscreen works like a smartphone
- Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls4
- No LAN needed—move this MFP any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity5
COLLABORATION—Mobile print/scan for team sharing
- Use integrated scanning to capture and share feedback, enable archiving, and more
- The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct
- Conveniently scan, share, print right from your smartphone or tablet;5 enjoy a smartphone-like experience
- Manage scans from your mobile device with the HP AiO Printer Remote app,6 enabled by HP Mobile Printing
1 Based on 36-inch Wi-Fi integrated MFPs available in the market as of September, 2015.
2 The HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer is the most compact 36-inch device performing large-format print/scan/copy functions and is at least half the size (without the legs) based on H x W x L specifications published as of September, 2015.
3 Usability compared to competitive alternatives and based on internal HP testing and methodology in September, 2015 evaluating ease-of-use for first-time users comparing the time and additional assistance required to complete the task of copying a color A0-size document and scaling it down to A3 size on the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer with a single touchscreen compared to using a separate printer and standalone scanner.
4 Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labour to cut.
5 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
6 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer
Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
As an accredited DesignJet Specialist GDS | Graphic Design Supplies is perfectly placed to offer advice on ownership of this super new device as well as talk you through the options on rental, lease, outright purchase or the usage costs.
- HP DesignJet T830 MFP
- HP T830 Printer Floor Stand and Collection Bin
- Introductory Ink cartridges (x4)
- Spindle (extra spindles can be purchased for quick change of paper)
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Startup software
- Power cord
- Refeed Protectors
Extra Items from GDS
- Data Cable Kit (contains both USB and Ethernet cables - only Ethernet is required)
- Free Paper roll - 90gsm CAD paper - 914mm x 50mt - call us if you require an alternative size
- HP T830 Consumables & Warranty Support Guide - all the information you need when owning this machine
- Functions - Print, copy, scan
- Model size - 914 mm
- Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) - 82 A1 prints per hour
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Print quality color (best) - Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Print languages - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Compatible ink types - Dye-based (C, M, Y); Pigment-based (K)
- Line accuracy - +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black) - 8 L* min/2.10 D
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Connectivity, standard - Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector
- Connectivity, optional - HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
- Network ready - Standard
- Memory, standard - 1 GB
- Memory, maximum - 1 GB
- Hard disk - None
- Finished output handling - Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls) - 210 to 914 mm wide sheets; 279 to 914 mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom - Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm; Roll: 279 to 914 mm
- Media types - Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Roll external diameter - 100 mm
- Media thickness - Up to 11.8 mil
- Scanner type - Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan resolution, optical - Up to 600 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution - 600 dpi
- Bit depth - 24-bit/8-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum - 914 mm x 2.77 m
- Linear scan speed - Up to 3.81 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi); Up to 11.43 cm/sec (greyscale, 200 dpi)
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) - Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings - 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum - Up to 99 copies
- Copier settings - Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal; Background colour removal; Blue print invert; Translucent media; Colour; Scan full width (36-in); Auto De-skew; Long plots; Resize; Copy Margins; Quality
- Power - Input voltage (auto ranging): 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max
- Power consumption - 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Energy efficiency - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Yes
- Operating temperature range - 5 to 40ºC
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 1403 x 629 x 1155 mm
- Weight - 62.5 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm
- Package weight - 85 kg
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 33.1" inch - A0 size - 841mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £8.12 Incl. VAT: £9.74 As low as: £6.50
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 36" inch - A0+ size - 914mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £10.08 Incl. VAT: £12.10 As low as: £8.06
HP DesignJet Printer Media Spindle - 36" inch - for HP DesignJet T520 (36" model), T730 & T830 Printers - B3Q37AExcl. VAT: £48.00 Incl. VAT: £57.60
HP 728 Matte Black Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J68AExcl. VAT: £144.71 Incl. VAT: £173.65
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J65AExcl. VAT: £65.74 Incl. VAT: £78.89
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J66AExcl. VAT: £65.74 Incl. VAT: £78.89
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J67AExcl. VAT: £65.74 Incl. VAT: £78.89
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K15AExcl. VAT: £144.71 Incl. VAT: £173.65
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K16AExcl. VAT: £144.71 Incl. VAT: £173.65
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K17AExcl. VAT: £144.71 Incl. VAT: £173.65
HP DesignJet Rugged Case - Transport & Dust Protection Case - for HP T730 & HP T830 - N9M07AExcl. VAT: £549.00 Incl. VAT: £658.80
The HP DesignJet T830 36" MFP is supplied with a 2 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP T830 Care Packs for 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 3 extra years following your initial free standard 2 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP T830 MFP is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
We highly recommend choosing our full installation service for this machine but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The HP T830 machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy: Dimensions - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm (62.5 x 22.6 x 25.4 in) - Approx 85kgs
Where access is flat and wide the carrier will wheel the delivery inside. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
All other items such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new T830 printer to the room of your choice, unpack it, build the stand, fix the printer, and remove the packaging ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Our carriers will deliver, unpack, place and build your new HP T830 on Day 1. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the T830, download & install the T830 drivers and give end user training.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc. This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new T830 plotter just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548
|Printer Size||A0, 36 inches|
|Max Print Width||A0 / 36" 914mm|
|Ink Size Options||69ml, 130ml, 300ml|
|Print Speed||Line drawings - 28 sec/page on A1/D, 82 A1/D prints per hour|
|Memory||1GB processing memory|
|Functions||Print, Scan, Copy|
|Max Media Weight||280gsm|
|Sheet Feed||Continuous, Individual|
|Physical Dimensions||W x D x H - 1403 x 629 x 1155mm (55.2 x 24.8 x 45.5 in)|
|Warranty||2 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|