- Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei Multifunction Printer | 24" inch | A1 | 5 Colour | Pigment Ink | CAD & Poster Printer | Scanner | Copier | 3421V856+3062C003AA
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei Multifunction Printer
Quietly compact, the imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei delivers high quality printing and scanning in parallel. 5-colour, full pigment Lucia TD ink prints crystal clear lines and bold colours, while SingleSensor Technology speeds up scanning.
The Canon TM-200 MFP L24ei is a hugely versatile pigment ink printer offering a variety of long lasting, high quality paper prints - one printer for CAD, tracing, technical drawings and plans, presentations, posters, wallcharts, portfolios and even lightweight roller banners. These large format multifunctional printers are designed for fast, simultaneous high quality printing and precision scanning, boosting office efficiency.
Achieve astounding prints with this advanced inkjet Large Format Multifunction Printer - the ground breaking TM-series printers utilise the amazing new Canon Lucia TD Pigment inks and PF-06 print-head to produce great quality, high resolution prints using UV stable, water resistant inks. A compact, user-friendly, front-loading design with an intuitive touch screen and enhanced security makes them ideal for CAD, GIS and Poster production in all office environments.
The TM series are up to 60% quieter and 10% faster than the previous iPF CAD printers and boast the smallest footprint in their class. Now your space constrained customers can easily slot a brand new Canon wide format printer into their office with no concerns about print noise.
Precision meets advanced performance and productivity
The core technologies of the imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei deliver ultra-sharp lines and colour vibrancy for fast, easy large-format printing. Parallel processing means that print and scan can work simultaneously. Plus with nearly a 60% sound reduction and flush installation, it’s perfect for smaller offices with limited space.
- Sharp & vivid - Even plain paper printing is high-quality with the 5-colour full pigment Lucia TD ink system.
- Quick printing - Increase print output with the help of a 6-channel, 1.07-inch, optimised print head.
- Small footprint - Compact, flush-fitting design with full front usability maximises available office space.
- Quiet operation - Perfect for smaller offices – reduced vibrations and smoother processes make 60% less noise.
- Agile software - Get production help from Direct Print & Share, PosterArtist Lite, Free Layout Plus, and more.
- Dedicated ScanApp Lei* Software - boosts productivity with continuous scan and copy to cloud, USB and PC.
- SingleSensor technology from Global Scanning - delivers crystal clear lines and text as well as bold colours.
Canon's new 24 inch TM-200 MFP L24ei model is compact, quiet and fast
- Increase print output with the help of a 6-channel, 1.07-inch, optimised print head
- Fits flat against the wall, offering full front usability and an LCD touchscreen operation panel
- Even on plain paper the printing is high-quality with the 5-colour, full pigment Lucia TD ink system
- Perfect for smaller offices – reduced vibrations and smoother processes make 60% less noise
- Higher density, clearer lines and text on uncoated paper with vivid colour expression, suitable for POS and posters
- Enjoy high productivity with the faster rendering process of HP-GL/2 by L-COA PRO
- Featuring strengthened security with secure communication, management, storage and interfaces
- Ink tank replacement during printing is achievable with “Hot Swap” ink tank system
- Achieve long lasting outdoor display without lamination using Canon’s unique Water Resistant Media
- Get production help from Direct Print & Share, PosterArtist Lite, Free Layout Plus, and more
- Dedicated ScanApp Lei* Software boosts productivity with continuous scan and copy to cloud, USB and PC
- User-friendly, 3-inch flat panel touch screen display for scanner
- SingleSensor technology from Global Scanning delivers crystal clear lines and text as well as bold colours
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-Series Product Video
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS ON RENTAL, LEASE OR OWNERSHIP OF THE CANON TM-200 MFP L24ei PRINTER
- Canon TM-200 Printer
- L24ei scanner designed for TM Series
- Printer mounting brackets, fixings & 3mm tool
- 2 feet for desktop use of L24ei scanner
- 2 paper edge guides
- 1 Document return guides
- Calibration target
- Floorstand and catch basket
- 1 x print head
- 3-inch paper core attachment
- Power Cable UK
- Power cord (240V,3P)
- 1 set of starter ink tanks (5 cartridges - 130ml MBK + 90ml BK, C, M, Y)
- Set up guide
- Safety/Standard Environment leaflet
- User software CD-ROM(Win)
- PosterArtist Lite CD-ROM
- EU Biocide Sheet
- Eurasian Economic Union Sheet
- Important Information Sheet
- imagePROGRAF TM-Series Printer Driver
- Print Plug-In for Office
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- PosterArtist Lite (PC only)
- Dedicated ScanApp Lei* Software
- Other software available as Download from Web
Extra Items included in this offer from GDS:
- Paper Roll for set up
- A5 laminated card with consumables and warranty support information
- Free Next Day Pallet Drop Delivery (order before 3pm) - call us for other options
5 Colour 24" / 610mm
Canon Bubblejet on Demand 5 colours integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Scan width of 24 inches
- Handles 26 inch media
- Max Length: 109 inches
- Optical resolution of 600 dpi
- Scan Resolutions: Draft: 200dpi
- Standard: 400dpi Best: 600dpi
- Copy Resolutions: Draft: 300/300dpi Standard: 300/600dpi Best: 600/600dpi
- Weight: 6.88kg (without document return guide)
- Accuracy: 0.2% + 1pixel
- Min Document thickness: 0.07mm
- Max Document thickness: 0.5mm
Number of Nozzles
15,360 nozzles (MBK 5,120 nozzles, Other Colours 2,560 nozzles each)
±0.1% or less
User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
1,200 dpi (2 lines)
Ink Droplet Size
minimum 5 pl per colour
Sales Ink: 130ml/300ml
Bundled Starter Ink: 130ml (Matte Black)/90ml (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Pigment inks - Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Microsoft Windows 64 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2, Windows Server 2016
Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.10.5 - OSX 10.11, macOS 10.13
SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster), HP-GL/2, HP RTL, JPEG (Ver. JFIF 1.02)
USB B Port: Built-in Hi-Speed USB
Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 1-base-T/IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
*Please refer to user manual how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN
Plain Paper (A1 page size)
0:24 (Fast Economy Mode)
Plain Paper (A1 page size)
Heavy Coated Paper (A1 page size)
SCANNER SPEED - (ips - inches per second)
- 300/300dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
- 300/600dpi Standard = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
- 600/600dpi Best = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono
- 200dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
- 300dpi Standard = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono
- 600dpi Best = 0.33ips colour, 1ips mono
Media Feed and Output
Roll paper: One Roll, Uppper-loading, Front Output
Cut sheet: Upper-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
Roll paper: 203.2 - 610 mm
Cut sheet: 203.2 - 610 mm
Roll/Cut: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
Minimum Printable Length
Roll paper: 203.2 mm
Cut sheet: 279.4 mm
Maximum Printable Length
Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application)
Cut sheet: 1.6 m
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Media Core Size
Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
Margins Recommended area
Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Margins Printable area
Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm
Cut sheet for Apple AirPrint Only: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 12.7 mm, Side: 3 mm
Cut sheet for others: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Media Feed Capacity
Manually switchable by user
Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
515mm (JIS B2), 594mm (ISO A1), 10", 14", 17", 24"
[Printable] 257mm (JIS B4), 297mm (ISO A3), 329mm (ISO A3+), 420mm (ISO A2), 8", 12", 16", 20", 300mm, 500mm, 600mm
*Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result
Maximum number of delivered prints
Standard position: 1 sheet
Flat position: 20 sheets on A2 landscape (excludes strong curled condition)
Scanner Media Handing
Paper Path - Face up, rear exit.
Document return guide(s) included
Max. scan width 24” / 609.6mm
Min. scan width 6.2” / 157.4mm
Max. document width 26” / 660.4mm
Max. scan length 109” / 2768mm
Document thickness - Min = 0.07mm Max = 0.5mm
Scan accuracy Accuracy 0.2% +/-1 pixel
Scan to USB USB2, 128GB FAT32.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Physical Dimensions and Weight
Main Unit, Stand and Basket
982 x 887 x 1310mm (Basket Open)
982 x 757 x 1310 mm (Basket Closed)
52 kg (including Roll Holder Set, excluding L24ei scanner, ink and print head)
Weight of scanner 5.28kg without Doc return guide
Dimensions width 935mm x height 131mm
Packaged Dimensions and Weight
Printer (Main unit with pallet): 1152 x 913 x 705 mm, 69 kg
Stand + Basket: 1155 x 824 x 268 mm, 18 kg
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
Operation: 69 W or less
Sleep mode: 3.6 W or less
Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes
Power off: 0.3 W or less
Humidity: 10-80% RH (no dew condensation)
Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure)
Operation: 44 dB (A) (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode)
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Operation: 6.0 Bels (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard)
Europe: CE mark, Russia: EAC
What's in the box?
Printer, 1 x print head, 3-inch paper core attachment, Power Cable, UK Power cord (240V,3P), 1 set of starter ink tanks, Set up guide, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet
User software CD-ROM (Win)
PosterArtist Lite CD-ROM, EU Biocide Sheet, Eurasian Economic Union Sheet, Important Information Sheet
L24ei scanner, Printer mounting brackets, fixings & 3mm tool, 2 feet for desktop use, 2 paper edge guides, 1 Document return guides, Calibration target, CD for ScanApp Lei software (includes PDF documentation: L24ei Scanner User Manual per language and Quick Start Guide), L24ei Scanner Quick Start Guide, Ethernet cable (2 meter), Power Supply Regional - Mains power cord(s) (2 meter).
imagePROGRAF TM-Series Printer Driver, Print Plug-In for Office, Quick Utility Toolbox, PosterArtist Lite and Dedicated ScanApp Lei* Software.
Other software available as Download from Web
Printer Stand: SD-23
2/3" Roll Holder: RH2-28
User Replaceable Items
Ink Tank: PFl-120 (130ml), PFl-320 (300ml)
Print Head: PF-06
Cutter Blade: CT-08
Maintenance Cartridge: MC-31
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll | 90gsm | 24" inch | A1+ size | 610mm x 90mt | GDS-CAD9061090Excl. VAT: £12.25 Incl. VAT: £14.70
GDS Paper Starter Pack | a selection of paper rolls to get you started | A1 | fits all 24 inch wide format printer models | GDS-MediaA1Excl. VAT: £69.00 Incl. VAT: £82.80
Canon PFI-120 Printer Ink Cartridges | Full set of 5 x ink tanks for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 5 x 130ml | 2884C001AA-2888C001AAExcl. VAT: £222.50 Incl. VAT: £267.00
Canon PFI-120BK Printer Ink Cartridge | Black Ink Tank | 130ml | for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 2885C001AAExcl. VAT: £45.79 Incl. VAT: £54.95
Canon PFI-120C Printer Ink Cartridge | Cyan Ink Tank | 130ml | for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 2886C001AAExcl. VAT: £45.79 Incl. VAT: £54.95
Canon PFI-120M Printer Ink Cartridge | Magenta Ink Tank | 130ml | for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 2887C001AAExcl. VAT: £45.79 Incl. VAT: £54.95
Canon PFI-120Y Printer Ink Cartridge | Yellow Ink Tank | 130ml | for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 2888C001AAExcl. VAT: £45.79 Incl. VAT: £54.95
Canon PFI-320MBK Printer Ink Cartridge | Matte Black Ink Tank | 300ml | 2889C001AAExcl. VAT: £97.95 Incl. VAT: £117.54
Canon PFI-320BK Printer Ink Cartridge | Black Ink Tank | 300ml | 2890C001AAExcl. VAT: £97.95 Incl. VAT: £117.54
Canon PFI-320C Printer Ink Cartridge | Cyan Ink Tank | 300ml | 2891C001AAExcl. VAT: £97.95 Incl. VAT: £117.54
Canon PFI-320M Printer Ink Cartridge | Magenta Ink Tank | 300ml | 2892C001AAExcl. VAT: £97.95 Incl. VAT: £117.54
Canon PFI-320Y Printer Ink Cartridge | Yellow Ink Tank | 300ml | 2893C001AAExcl. VAT: £97.95 Incl. VAT: £117.54
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
HP DesignJet T830 MFP | 24" inch | A1 | 4 Colour | CAD & General Purpose Wide Format Printer/Plotter | Scanner | Copier | MFP | F9A28AExcl. VAT: £1,325.00 Incl. VAT: £1,590.00
The Canon TM-200 MFP L24ei multifunction printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
1. Box drop delivery - included in the online price - just checkout and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Deliveries are made by the pallet company between 9am and 5.30pm
- Please ensure someone is available to sign for the consignment as it will not be left
- The machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy:
- Printer (Main unit with pallet): 1152 x 913 x 705 mm, 69 kg
- Stand + Basket 1155 x 824 x 268 mm, 18 kg
- L24ei scanner
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside or upstairs. For enhanced delivery options, for tricky to reach properties, or if you prefer hand delivery and/or full on site installation please call 01625 613548.
Once your self installation delivery arrives, you can cut the straps on the box, lift off the box top and lift the printer out of the protective polystyrene. The stand can be assembled, the printer then can be placed on top and 4 bolts adjusted to hold it in place. The orange transit tabs and tapes will all need to be removed. Then you are ready to install the cartridges and install the printer drivers onto you PC or MAC - we recommend downloading the drivers and software.
All other items ordered such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier.
If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Remote installation service - there is a charge for this service of £95 - please call to book - 01625 613548
Once you have unpacked and assembled your printer, a telephone slot will be booked for you with a trained engineer who will remotely log on to your PC and download and install the drivers for you and make sure that a successful test print is produced. This service has a small charge.
3. Full installation - this is a chargeable service which is highly recommended for this model. Our engineers can deliver, unpack, place, build, download & install drivers and give basic training. Call 01625 613548 for a competitive quotation based on your location and the level of service you require.
|Printer Size||A1, 24 inches|
|Max Print Width||A1 / 24" / 610mm|
|Ink Size Options||130ml, 300ml|
|Print Speed||Plain Paper (A1 page size) 0:24 (Fast Economy Mode) 0:27 (Fast) 0:42 (Standard)|
|Functions||Print, Scan, Copy|
|Max Media Weight||300gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||982 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open)|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|