You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 (TM200) Printer (3062C003AA)
The TM-200 plotter is the ideal all-rounder for busy work groups and those looking to print a variety of print types at low to medium volume. Perfect for technical drawings, posters and presentations the Canon TM-200 creates superb quality, long lasting prints with water resistance. From CAD drawings to borderless image posters, the super quiet TM-200 offers a 'one-stop A1 print shop' in your own office.
The Canon TM-200 is the new direct replacement for the popular iPF670 model.
Plans | Posters | Banners | Presentations | Canon TM-200 - The Versatile All-Rounder
We absolutely love this little workhorse - defined as the Smart Decision for the Discerning Buyer. With prints costing as little as 23p, the TM-200 printer can offer huge savings over outsourcing printing, bringing it in house for efficient instant printing at a fraction of the cost. It is so simple to use and can handle all manner of your printing needs from plans, layouts and technical drawings to all your display posters, banners, portfolios and client presentations. It is even suitable for producing banners for short term outdoor use. One printer does it all!
"The Canon TM-200 is a hugely versatile printer offering a variety of long lasting, high quality paper prints using pigment based inks - one printer for CAD, tracing, technical drawings and plans, presentations, posters, wallcharts, portfolios and even lightweight roller banners. This super quiet A1 size everyday printer can also produce your exhibition and display work."
With a capacity to handle a wide variety of media rolls including plain paper on a whopping 175mt length roll (75gsm), this little workhorse will improve your workflow efficiency and eliminate the need to change rolls so often like you find with other brand printers.
Achieve astounding prints with this advanced inkjet LFP - the new ground breaking TM-Series printers utilise the amazing new Canon Pigment LUCIA TD inks and PF-06 print-head to produce great quality, high resolution prints using UV stable, water resistant inks.
The TM-Series are up to 60% quieter and 10% faster than the previous iPF CAD printers and boast the smallest footprint in their class. Now even the smallest of offices can easily house a brand new Canon wide format printer with no concerns about print noise.
CANON IMAGEPROGRAF TM-200
INKS - The Canon TM-200 Plotter has a five colour ink system comprising Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The TM-200 24" printer comes with a generous set of 90ml + 130ml MBK introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement PFI-120 or PFI-320 ink cartridges are available from stock. If you wish to add original Canon inks to your order you will find them all HERE.
- 2884C001AA | PFI-120MBK | Matte Black | 130ml
- 2885C001AA | PFI-120BK | Black | 130ml
- 2886C001AA | PFI-120C | Cyan | 130ml
- 2887C001AA | PFI-120M | Magenta |130ml
- 2888C001AA | PFI-120Y | Yellow |130ml
- 2889C001AA | PFI-320MBK | Matte Black | 300ml
- 2890C001AA | PFI-320BK | Black | 300ml
- 2891C001AA | PFI320C | Cyan | 300ml
- 2892C001AA | PFI-320M | Magenta | 300ml
- 2893C001AA | PFI-320Y | Yellow | 300ml
The Canon TM-200 printer uses pigmented inks to create stunning quality prints. To explain briefly........
Whilst all Canon imagePROGRAF printers print at the same resolution (dpi), they are split into two ranges: Technical (CAD & Poster) and Graphics/Photo. TM & TX Models are available with 5 colour ink systems for Cad & poster work, and the Graphics range PRO-series models come with 6, 8 or 12 colour ink systems for higher volume display work, photographic and gallery prints. The more ink colours a printer has, the wider the colour gamut & the better the black & white and greyscales will be. The Canon pigment inks offer both UV fade resistance and some water resistance meaning all the latest Canon models offer long lasting prints for framing and display and even outdoor display.
ORIGINAL CANON INKS - The Canon TM-200 24" plotter is only intended to be used with genuine Canon cartridges with a Canon original chip. Cartridges using a non-Canon chip may not work and may damage your machine or the printhead. GDS stock the full range of original Canon supplies for the Canon TM-200.
What will prints cost me on the TM-Series printer? - CLICK HERE to find out
CONNECTION - The Canon TM200 Printer is wireless, but can also be connected va Ethernet cable to an network or by USB cable to a PC. TM-200 models do not come with a data cable in the box - if you wish to order an Ethernet Cable for a USB cable, we supply 5mt cables which can be added to your order - click HERE
DRIVERS - Click HERE to find the drivers, software, firmware and manuals straight from Canon and up to date.
PAPER - The Canon TM-200 has the longest roll length capacity of all our CAD models handling large 15cms diameter rolls and legngths from 15mt up to 175mt saving you time changing rolls and saving you money! The TM-200 A1 plotter takes paper rolls in widths from 297mm up to the full width 610mm with 594mm (true A1 sheet size) being a popular choice for printing A1. The TM-200 can also accept sheets from A4 to A1 although these require individual loading so roll feed if preferable for print runs. Using roll feed, each print will be horizontally cut by the automatic cutter to drop into the handy catch basket. The TM-200 printer has both 2 inch core & 3 inch core capacity so you can choose from a wide range of media from standard 80gsm and 90gsm plan paper right up to large 260gsm satin and gloss photo paper rolls.
Did you know the TM-200 printer will produce borderless prints (no margins - totally edge-to-edge) on heavier papers like matt poster and satin or gloss. Save time trimming!
We try to be helpful so if you Click HERE, you will find a list of the most popular options which we know fit. This list is not exhaustive and only shows the full width A1 rolls so if you are after something specific or a smaller size, give us a call on 01625 613548 and we'll be happy to help.
DELIVERY - Pallet drop next day delivery is always included in the price GDS shows for the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Plotter. Most customers choose to set this machine up themselves, but please see the drop downs for enhanced delivery options. Please see the 'Despatch' tab for cut off times, surcharge areas and details of the serivces we can offer.
WARRANTY - A standard Canon 1 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of Canon on-site support with their TM-200 printer. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the MyLFP or Canon options from the drop down menu. These are fully explained in the 'Warranty' Tab and Terms can be found for both types in the 'Brochures' tab. We recommend MyLFP for ultimate service and support with your new machine.
FINANCE - all our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an HPFS quotation.
- Prints from as little as 23p each (using standard print mode on our GDS 90gsm CAD paper)
- Free paper roll supplied - 90gsm 610mm x 50mt
- 4 x 90ml + MBK 130ml Starter Inks - that's a generous 490ml of FREE ink
- Verstaile All Round A1 CAD printer capable of superb quality full colour posters too
- Compact 24 inch body on floor stand with handy print catch basket
- Use Wireless or use Connected
- Speedy printing - from 24 secs for an A1 plot - Print high-volumes faster
- Borderless printing - edge to edge with no margin - no need to trim your posters and images
- 130ml or 300ml tanks - mix and match sizes according to colour usage
- Hot Swap Inks - change your inks whilst printing with no loss of work and no wasted paper and ink
- Free Layout tool allows nesting of files pre print
- Accounting tool - gives paper and ink usage per job - keep track of spending
- Takes media up to 300gsm
- Product Code 3062C003AA
HERE'S WHAT CANON HAS TO SAY ABOUT THEIR TM-200 A1 PLOTTER ...
Precision meets advanced performance and productivity
The core technologies of the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 deliver ultra-sharp lines and colour vibrancy for fast, easy large-format printing. With nearly 60% sound reduction and flush installation, it’s perfect for smaller offices with limited space.
- Sharp & vivid - Even plain paper printing is high-quality with the 5-colour full pigment Lucia TD ink system
- Quick printing - Increase print output with the help of a 6-channel, 1.07-inch, optimised print head
- Small footprint - Compact, flush-fitting design with full front usability maximises available office space
- Quiet operation - Perfect for smaller offices – reduced vibrations and smoother processes make 60% less noise
- Agile software - Get production help from Direct Print & Share, PosterArtist Lite, Free Layout Plus and more
- Easy to use - With a colour touchscreen display panel and easy front loading for media rolls
Canon's new 24 inch TM-200 model is compact, quiet and fast
- Increase print output with the help of a 6-channel, 1.07-inch, optimised print head
- Fits flat against the wall, offering full front usability and an LCD touchscreen operation panel
- Even on plain paper the printing is high-quality with the 5-colour, full pigment Lucia TD ink system
- Perfect for smaller offices – reduced vibrations and smoother processes make 60% less noise
- Higher density, clearer lines and text on uncoated paper with vivid colour expression, suitable for POS and posters
- Enjoy high productivity with the faster rendering process of HP-GL/2 by L-COA PRO
- Featuring strengthened security with secure communication, management, storage and interfaces
- Ink tank replacement during printing is achievable with 'Hot Swap' ink tank system
- Achieve long lasting outdoor display without lamination using Canon’s unique Water Resistant Media
- Get production help from Direct Print & Share, PosterArtist Lite, Free Layout Plus, and more
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-Series Product Video
- Canon TM-200 v Epson SC-T3200 - Large Format Graphics Printer Comparison
- Canon TM-200 v HP DesignJet T520 - Large Format CAD Printer Comparison
- Canon TM-200 v HP DesignJet Z6 - Large Format Graphics Printer Comparison
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS ON RENTAL, LEASE OR OWNERSHIP OF THE CANON TM-200 PRINTER
- Canon TM-200 Printer
- Floorstand and catch basket
- 1 x print head
- 3-inch paper core attachment
- Power Cable UK
- Power cord (240V,3P)
- 1 set of starter ink tanks (5 cartridges - 130ml MBK + 90ml BK, C, M, Y)
- Set up guide
- Safety / Standard Environment leaflet
- User software CD-ROM (Win)
- PosterArtist Lite CD-ROM
- EU Biocide Sheet
- Eurasian Economic Union Sheet
- Important Information Sheet
- imagePROGRAF TM-Series Printer Driver
- Print Plug-In for Office
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- PosterArtist Lite (PC only)
- Other software available as Download from Web
Extra Items included in this offer from GDS:
- Free 90gsm CAD Paper Roll to get you started
- A5 laminated card with consumables and warranty support information
- Free Next Day Pallet Drop Delivery (order before 3.15pm) - call us for other options
5 Colour 24"/ 610mm
Canon Bubblejet on Demand 6 colours integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
2,400 x 1,200 dpi
Number of Nozzles
15,360 nozzles (MBK 5,120 nozzles, Other Colours 2,560 nozzles each)
±0.1% or less
User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
1,200 dpi (2 lines)
Ink Droplet Size
minimum 5 pl per colour
Sales Ink: 130ml/300ml
Bundled Starter Ink: 130ml (Matte Black) / 90ml (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Pigment inks - Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Microsoft Windows 64 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2, Windows Server 2016
Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.10.5 - OSX 10.11, macOS 10.13
SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster), HP-GL/2, HP RTL, JPEG (Ver. JFIF 1.02)
USB B Port: Built-in Hi-Speed USB
Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 1-base-T/IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
*Please refer to user manual how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN
Plain Paper (A1 page size)
0:24 (Fast Economy Mode)
Plain Paper (A1 page size)
Heavy Coated Paper (A1 page size)
Media Feed and Output
Roll paper: One Roll, Uppper-loading, Front Output
Cut sheet: Upper-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
Roll paper: 203.2 -610 mm
Cut sheet: 203.2 - 610 mm
Roll/Cut: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
Minimum Printable Length
Roll paper: 203.2 mm
Cut sheet: 279.4 mm
Maximum Printable Length
Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application)
Cut sheet: 1.6 m
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Media Core Size
Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
Margins Recommended area
Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Margins Printable area
Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm
Cut sheet for Apple AirPrint Only: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 12.7 mm, Side: 3 mm
Cut sheet for others: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
Media Feed Capacity
Manually switchable by user
Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
515mm (JIS B2), 594mm (ISO A1), 10", 14", 17", 24"
[Printable] 257mm (JIS B4), 297mm (ISO A3), 329mm (ISO A3+), 420mm (ISO A2), 8", 12", 16", 20", 300mm, 500mm, 600mm
*Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result
Maximum number of delivered prints
Standard position: 1 sheet
Flat position: 20 sheets on A2 landscape (excludes strong curled condition)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Physical Dimensions and Weight
Main Unit, Stand and Basket
982 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open)
982 x 757 x 1060 mm (Basket Closed)
52 kg (including Roll Holder Set, excluding ink and print head)
Packaged Dimensions and Weight
Printer (Main unit with pallet): 1152 x 913 x 705 mm, 69 kg
Stand + Basket: 1155 x 824 x 268 mm, 18 kg
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
Operation: 69 W or less
Sleep mode: 3.6 W or less
Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes
Power off: 0.3 W or less
Humidity: 10-80% RH (no dew condensation)
Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure)
Operation: 44 dB (A) (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode)
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Operation: 6.0 Bels (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard)
Europe: CE mark, Russia: EAC
What's in the box?
Printer, 1 x print head, 3-inch paper core attachment, Power Cable, UK Power cord (240V,3P), 1 set of starter ink tanks, Set up guide, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet
User software CD-ROM (Win)
PosterArtist Lite CD-ROM, EU Biocide Sheet, Eurasian Economic Union Sheet, Important Information Sheet
imagePROGRAF TM-Series Printer Driver, Print Plug-In for Office, Quick Utility Toolbox and PosterArtist Lite
Other software available as Download from Web
Printer Stand: SD-23
2/3" Roll Holder: RH2-28
User Replaceable Items
Ink Tank: PFl-120 (130ml), PFl-320 (300ml)
Print Head: PF-06
Cutter Blade: CT-08
Maintenance Cartridge: MC-31
Check items to add to the cart or select all
USB 2.0 High Speed Printer Interface Cable - 5mtExcl. VAT: £9.30 Incl. VAT: £11.16
CAT5 Ethernet Standard Network Printer / Scanner Data Cable - 5mtExcl. VAT: £9.30 Incl. VAT: £11.16
GDS Paper Starter Pack | a selection of paper rolls to get you started | A1 | fits all 24 inch wide format printer models | GDS-MediaA1Excl. VAT: £69.00 Incl. VAT: £82.80
Canon PFI-120 Printer Ink Cartridges | Full set of 5 x ink tanks for Canon TM-200, TM-205, TM-300 & TM-305 Printers | 5 x 130ml | 2884C001AA-2888C001AAExcl. VAT: £222.50 Incl. VAT: £267.00
Canon TM-200 Printer Paper | Satin | Semi-gloss | Photo Paper Roll | 190gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 30mt | GDS-SPP19061030/TM-200Excl. VAT: £32.77 Incl. VAT: £39.32
Canon TM-200 Printer Paper | Matt Coated Paper Roll | 180gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 30mt | GDS-MCP18061030/TM-200Excl. VAT: £12.98 Incl. VAT: £15.58
Canon TM-200 Printer Paper | Matt Coated Paper Roll | 100gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 45mt | GDS-MCP10061045/TM-200Excl. VAT: £14.90 Incl. VAT: £17.88
Canon TM-200 Printer Paper | Matt Coated Paper Roll | 120gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 30mt | GDS-MCP12061030/TM-200Excl. VAT: £12.47 Incl. VAT: £14.96
The Canon TM-200 24" Printer is supplied with a 1 Year Standard Canon Onsite Day Warranty - see the Canon Hardware Warranty Terms.
Extended terms are available to purchase for the Canon TM-200 in the form of MyLFP Support Services or Canon Easy Service Plans for 3 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the extended warranty period is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 3 year warranty is for 2 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
MyLFP TM-200 warranties present excellent value for money and are provide by the MyLFP Support Team. In our experience their service is second to none, with real human beings answering service calls and UK wide Canon trained engineers on call. They are efficient and friendly and will respond to your service request swiftly.
When you purchase a MyLFP warranty you can register your machine (or we can do this for you) on their portal at www.mylfp.com where you can raise service requests, easily track service calls or take advantage of their user forums to anser print questions and keep up to date. MyLFP have been providing service on the whole Canon imagePROGRAF range for many years. If you choose their support you will be in safe hands and you will be kept up to date with their service updates. See the MyLFP Support Terms.
Your VAT invoice will be emailed to you after your purchase showing the warranty option you have chosen and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 plotter which has all the support details in case you need to contact us, or Canon or MyLFPsupport. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
If you are would like advice or have questions on the Canon TM-200 warranties, give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
The Canon TM-200 printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
1. Box drop delivery - included in the online price - just checkout and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Deliveries are made by the pallet company between 9am and 5.30pm
- Please ensure someone is available to sign for the consignment as it will not be left
- The printer and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property
- The pallet is large and heavy:
- Printer (Main unit with pallet): 1152 x 913 x 705 mm, 69 kg
- Stand + Basket 1155 x 824 x 268 mm, 18 kg
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside or upstairs. For enhanced delivery options, for tricky to reach properties or if you prefer hand delivery and / or full on site installation please call 01625 613548.
Once your self installation delivery arrives, you can cut the straps on the box, lift off the box top and lift the printer out of the protective polystyrene. The stand can be assembled, the printer then can be placed on top and 4 bolts adjusted to hold it in place. The orange transit tabs and tapes will all need to be removed. Then you are ready to install the cartridges and install the printer drivers onto you PC or MAC - we recommend downloading the drivers and software.
All other items ordered such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier.
If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Remote installation service - there is a charge for this service of £95 - please call to book - 01625 613548
Once you have unpacked and assembled your printer, a telephone slot will be booked for you with a trained engineer who will remotely log on to your PC and download and install the drivers for you and make sure that a successful test print is produced. This service has a small charge.
3. Full installation - this is a chargeable service, which is highly recommended for this model. Our engineers can deliver, unpack, place, build, download & install drivers and give basic training. Call 01625 613548 for a competitive quotation based on your location and the level of service you require and the delivery area.
|Printer Size||A1, 24 inches|
|Max Print Width||A1 / 24" / 610mm|
|Ink Size Options||130ml, 300ml|
|Print Speed||Plain Paper (A1 page size) 0:24 (Fast Economy Mode) 0:27 (Fast) 0:42 (Standard)|
|Max Media Weight||300gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||982 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open)|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|