- HP DesignJet T730 Printer | 36" inch | A0 | 4 Colour | CAD & General Purpose Technical Plotter | F9A29A
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet T730 Printer (F9A29A)
The ideal small office or site office A0 colour plotter for low to mid volume networked groups - simple to set up and simple to use
GDS stocks the full range of HP DesignJet T-series (Technical) printers including the DesignJet T730 Professional A0 36" inch wide format printer. With its neat footprint, compact design, choice of ink sizes, wifi connectivity and quiet speed, the HP T730 colour plotter is an ideal addition to any small to medium volume office group. The T730 is a hugely popular choice for site offices where simple operation and reliability are key.
The HP T730 (F9A29A) plotter will fit easily into even the smallest of office or home office environments, giving the user the ability to produce high quality A0 colour plans easily and cheaply in house. With estimated ink usage from approx 0.3ml for an A0 size CAD drawing, the HP T730 is efficient and low cost to run. See the 'Brochures' tab for a chart of estimated ink usage for the HP T730 printer.
The HP T730 (F9A29A) has a 1GB processing memory offering an impressive print speed of 25 seconds for an A1 print with a guaranteed minimum line width of 0.07mm.
INKS - The HP T730 (F9A29A) plotter has a four colour ink system with Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The T730 printer comes with a set of introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement HP 728 ink cartridges are available in the following capacities. If you wish to add original HP cartridges to your order you will find them all HERE.
- F9J61A - Yellow Ink - 40ml
- F9J62A - Magenta Ink - 40ml
- F9J63A - Cyan Ink - 40ml
- F9J64A - Black Ink - 69ml
- F9J65A - Yellow Ink - 130ml
- F9J66A - Magenta Ink - 130ml
- F9J67A - Cyan Ink - 130ml
- F9J68A - Black Ink - 300ml
- F9K15A - Yellow Ink - 300ml
- F9K16A - Magenta Ink - 300ml
- F9K17A - Cyan Ink - 300ml
- F9J81A - HP 729 Printhead
DYNAMIC SECURITY: Cartridges with non-HP chips might not work today or in the future. The HP T730 (F9A29A) is a dynamic security enabled printer which is only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. GDS stock the full range of original HP supplies for the HP DesignJet T730.
CONNECTION - If you order your printer with GDS, we send you a free HP data cable kit containing the necessary Ethernet cable should you wish to connect your new HP T730 (F9A29A) straight to your network and USB cable should you wish to connect direct to your PC. Although the HP T730 printer is Wifi enabled, we recommend these options for printing wide format plans to assist with speed and quality.
PAPER - Again, if you choose to order your new HP T730 printer with us, we will send you a free 90gsm Paper roll - 914mm or 841mm x 50mt to get you started. The HP T730 (F9A29A) takes paper rolls from 297mm up to the full width 914mm with 841mm (true A0 sheets size) being the most popular choice for printing A0. The T730 also has a handy cassette for continuous feed of A3 and A4 sheets with A2, A1 and A0 sheets requiring individual loading. The T730 has a 2 inch core capacity so any rolls you choose will need to have a 2 inch core (central cardboard tube) and also be under 10cms in diameter. Any rolls which are on a 3 inch core or have a total diameter over about 11cms will not fit onto the T730. We try to be helpful so if you click HERE you will find a list of the most popular options which we know fit. This list is not exhaustive and only shows the full width A0 rolls so if you are after something specific or a smaller size, give us a call on 01625 613548 and we'll be happy to help.
DELIVERY - Box drop next day delivery is always included in the price GDS shows for the HP T730 printer (F9A29A), but please see the drop downs for enhanced delivery options (fully explained in the 'Dispatch' tab).
WARRANTY - A standard HP 2 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of HP on-site support with their HP T730 (F9A29A) - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the HP Care Pack options from the drop down menu. You can have a look at HP's Care Pack Terms in the 'Brochures' tab.
FINANCE - all our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at email@example.com for an HPFS quotation.
Here are some key features of the HP DesignJet T730 Colour A0 36" Printer (F9A29A)
- 36" inch A0 size
- Compact, slim & stylish exterior design
- Robust body
- A1 print in 25 sceonds
- Roll Feed & Sheet Feed
- Automatic Cutter
- 1GB Memory
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for
- Mac OS X and Windows
- 3 different ink cartridge sizes to choose from - 4 colour pigment/dye inks
- Intuitive 'SmartPhone' designed touchscreen
- Print directly from USB drive
- WiFi Enabled - Apple AirPrint
- Email documents remotely directly to the printer via HP ePrint
- Use HP Mobile Printing
- 'Rugged Case' (optional extra) for protection in transit from site to site
- 2 year onsite HP warranty as standard
Here's what HP have to say about their DesignJet T730 Printer...
A smart investment for architects, engineers, and construction professionals, this robust, compact 91.4-cm printer easily fits your business. You can reduce time/waste with convenient features. Print conveniently on-the-go with HP Mobile Printing.
- 36-inch, robust and compact Wi-Fi DesignJet printer for CAD and general purpose applications. A smart investment for small businesses.
- Print up to A0+/E size
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Line drawing print speed: 25 sec/page on A1 Draft, 82 A1 Draft prints per hour
- 4 colours for technical drawings and vibrant business graphics
Robust - Compact - Large inks - Quiet - Fast
A Smart Investment for Small Business and developed with SmartPhone technology in mind, the T730 offers quiet, quick & efficient printing in a neat, compact and very robust body.
Offering high quality line drawings up to A0 size in speeds from just 25 seconds for an A1, this Wi-Fi enabled printer also boasts a 1Gb memory, a choice of 3 ink cartridge sizes from 40ml up to 300ml, and the ability to print directly from a USB stick. It comes with both Windows and Mac drivers and Apple AirPrint Driver.
The HP DesignJet T730 is one of the very first HP wide format printers to have the option of a 'DesignJet Rugged Case' which can be purchased to protect the machine if it is to be moved from site to site prolonging its life and creating an easily movable device.
As an accredited DesignJet Specialist GDS | Graphic Design Supplies is perfectly placed to offer advice on ownership of this super new printer as well as talk you through the options on rental, lease, outright purchase or the usage costs.
Here's what HP has to say about their T730 wide format printer....
SMART—Invest in a robust printer
- Robust, compact, and professional - this printer fits your business and gives you space to work
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds
- Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
EASY—Convenient printing helps reduce time, waste
- Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls1
- The front panel works like a smartphone—easily swipe through the intuitive user interface on the touchscreen
- No LAN needed—move this printer any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity2
MOBILE—Easily print from smartphone or tablet2
- Print from mobile devices in a few simple clicks with HP Mobile Printing2 - quickly work through revisions
- If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint2
- Use the HP AiO Printer Remote app to access additional print features when printing from a mobile device
- The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct
1 Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labour to cut.
2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical
environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires
separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
3 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later.
The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
GDS is an HP DesignJet Specialist Partner with over 20 years experience to esnure you get the best price, best service and very best in aftersales care | 01625 613548
Standard 'In the Box' Items
- HP DesignJet T730 Printer (F9A29A)
- Printer Floor Stand and Collection Bin
- Introductory Ink cartridges (x4)
- Spindle (extra spindles can be purchased for quick change of paper)
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Startup software
- Power cord
- 2 Year HP onsite warranty
Extra Items from GDS
- Data Cable Kit (contains both USB and Ethernet cables)
- Free Paper roll - 90gsm Paper roll - 914mm x 50mt to get you started
- HP T730 Consumables & Warranty Support Guide - all the information you need when owning this machine
- Product Model - HP T730
- Part Code - F9A29A
- Functions - Print
- Model size - 914 mm
- Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) - 82 A1 prints per hour
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Print quality color (best) - Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Print languages - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Compatible ink types - Dye-based (C, M, Y); Pigment-based (K)
- Line accuracy - +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black) - 8 L* min/2.10 D
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Connectivity, standard - Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector
- Connectivity, optional - HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
- Network ready - Standard
- Memory, standard - 1 GB
- Memory, maximum - 1 GB
- Hard disk - None
- Finished output handling - Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls) - 210 to 914 mm wide sheets; 279 to 914 mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom - Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm; Roll: 279 to 914 mm
- Media types - Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Roll external diameter - 100 mm
- Media thickness - Up to 11.8 mil
- Power - Input voltage (auto ranging): 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max
- Power consumption - 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Energy efficiency - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Yes
- Operating temperature range - 5 to 40ºC
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 1403 x 583 x 1155 mm
- Weight - 48 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm
- Package weight - 70 kg
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll | 90gsm | 33.1" inch | A0 size | 841mm x 50mt | GDS-CAD9084150Excl. VAT: £10.06 Incl. VAT: £12.07
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll | 90gsm | 36" inch | A0+ size | 914mm x 50mt | GDS-CAD9091450Excl. VAT: £10.86 Incl. VAT: £13.03
HP DesignJet Printer Media Spindle - 36" inch - for HP DesignJet T520 (36" model), T730 & T830 Printers - B3Q37AExcl. VAT: £49.00 Incl. VAT: £58.80
HP 728 Matte Black Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J68AExcl. VAT: £149.43 Incl. VAT: £179.32
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J65AExcl. VAT: £76.05 Incl. VAT: £91.26
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J66AExcl. VAT: £76.05 Incl. VAT: £91.26
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J67AExcl. VAT: £76.05 Incl. VAT: £91.26
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K15AExcl. VAT: £149.55 Incl. VAT: £179.46
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K16AExcl. VAT: £149.55 Incl. VAT: £179.46
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K17AExcl. VAT: £149.55 Incl. VAT: £179.46
The HP DesignJet T730 36" Printer (F9A29A) is supplied with a 2 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP T730 Care Packs for 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 3 extra years following your initial free standard 2 year warranty.
- HP T730 Printer (standard 2 year warranty) - F9A29A
- 3 Year Warranty - U8PH0E
- 4 Year Warranty - U8TY6E
- 5 Year Warranty - U8PH1E
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP T730 printer (F9A29A) is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
We highly recommend choosing our full installation service with one of our trained engineers, but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The HP T730 printer and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy: Dimensions - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm (62.5 x 22.6 x 25.4 in) - Approx 70kgs
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building, where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance or possibly kerbside, and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking your new machine inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
All other items such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new T730 printer to the room of your choice, unpack, set up and leave the printer ready to be powered up. They will also remove the packaging and leave your new HP T730 printer ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Day 1 will be Placement Delivery as shown above. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the T730, install the inks, download & install the T730 drivers and give end user training.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new T730 plotter just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548
|Printer Size||A0, 36 inches|
|Max Print Width||A0 / 36" 914mm|
|Ink Size Options||69ml, 130ml, 300ml|
|Print Speed||25 seconds per A1|
|Memory||1GB processing memory|
|Max Media Weight||280gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||W 1403 x D 583 x H 1155 mm (55.2 x 23 x 45.5 in)|
|Warranty||2 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|