- HP DesignJet T830 MFP - 24" inch - A1 - 4 Colour - CAD & General Purpose Wide Format Printer/Plotter | Scanner | Copier | MFP - F9A28A
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet T830 A1 MFP - Scanner | Copier | Plotter (F9A28A)
The long awaited A1 version of the acclaimed T830 MFP has arrived! Perfect for networked workgroups / offices / site cabins producing low to medium volume plans and technical drawings to A1 size where office space is limited.
GDS stock the full range of HP DesignJet T-series (Technical) machines including the brand new DesignJet T830 Professional A1 MFP (F9A28A). The HP T830 is an entry level Multifunctional Wide Format Printer with Built In Scanner - ideal for office and construction environments. The HP T830 is the very first integrated A1 MFP to the market - its neat, slimline, compact design and small footprint allow it to fit into even the smallest of office spaces easily. Now even small users can enjoy in house print, scan and copy functions up to A1 size without the need to outsource to a print shop. The HP T830 (F9A28A) is efficient and low cost to run. See the 'Brochures' tab for a chart of estimated ink usage for the HP T830 printer (F9A28A). The HP T830's quiet operation means it will fit unobtrusively into any office or site cabin environment. The HP T830 has an integrated scanner offering fast mobile scanning & printing to increase efficiency and workflo in today's fast moving construction and engineering industries.
The HP T830 (F9A28A) has a large 1 GB processing memory offering a printing speed of 26 seconds per A1 print with a minimum achievable line width of 0.02mm.
Scanning on the HP T830 (F9A28A) is at speeds of up to 4.5 inches per second for Mono and 1.5 inches per second for Colour originals.
Developed with Smartphone technology in mind, the HP T830 is user friendly and simple to operate and works wherever your Wifi signal can reach with just one power cable. The HP T830 (F9A28A) can also be connected via Ethernet cable to any network. Note the HP T830 does not connect via USB direct to a PC - the standard Data Cable pack which is sent out with the HP T830 contains both Ethernet and USB cables, but only the Ethernet cable is required if you wish to connect the machine to your network. Users can scan to, and print directly from a USB stick on the HP T830. It comes with both Windows and Mac drivers and Apple AirPrint Driver.
If you would like to read more on the MFPs available from HP be sure that the T830 is the right model for you you can read our handy guide Which HP MFP is for Me?
INKS - The HP T830 MFP has a four colour ink system with Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The T830 model comes with a set of introductory ink cartridges in the box ready for you to start printing straight away and the replacement HP 728 ink cartridges are available in the following capacities. If you wish to add original HP inks to your order you will find them all HERE.
- F9J61A - Yelow - 40ml
- F9J62A - Magenta - 40ml
- F9J63A - Cyan - 40ml
- F9J64A - Black - 69ml
- F9J65A - Yellow - 130ml
- F9J66A - Magenta - 130ml
- F9J67A - Cyan - 130ml
- F9J68A - Black - 300ml
- F9K15A - Yellow - 300ml
- F9K16A - Magenta - 300ml
- F9K17A - Cyan - 300ml
PRNTHEAD - The HP T830 A1 MFP (F9A28A) takes the HP 729 Printhead - this integrated 4-color, long-life HP 729 printhead has 5504 nozzles with a vertical resolution of 1200 dpi. Its warranty is one year or 4 liters after installation, whichever occurs first.
DYNAMIC SECURITY: Cartridges with non-HP chips might not work today or in the future. The HP T830 (F9A28A) is a dynamic security enabled printer which is only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. GDS stock the full range of original HP supplies for the HP DesignJet T830.
CONNECTION - You can also easily link your computer, smartphone, or tablet to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct. Furtheremore, if you order your HP T830 MFP (F9A28A) with GDS, we send you a free HP data cable kit containing an Ethernet cable should you wish to connect your new HP T830 straight to your network. Although the HP T830 printer is Wifi enabled, we recommend this option for printing wide format plans to assist with speed and quality. The Data Cable pack also contains a USB cable - this will not be required as the USB port will be covered on the T830.
SCAN FORMAT & SHARING - The HP T830 scans to the following file formats - JPEG, PDF, TIFF. Users can share drawings immediately by using the scan/email facility straight from front panel or by using HP Smart app to email contacts and post to cloud.
PAPER - Again, if you choose to order your new HP T830 MFP with us, we will send you a free 24" paper roll to get you started. The HP T830 takes paper rolls from 297mm up to the full width 610mm with 594mm (true A1 sheets size) being the most popular choice for printing A1 adn 420mm being the most popular for printing A2. The T830 also has a handy cassette for continuous feed of A3 and A4 sheets with A2 and A1 sheets requiring individual loading. The T830 has a 2 inch core capacity so any rolls you choose will need to have a 2 inch core (central cardborad tube) and also be under 10cms in diameter. Any rolls which are on a 3 inch core or have a total diameter over about 11cms will not fit onto the T830. We try to be helpful so if you click HERE you will find a list of the most popular options which we know fit. This list is not exhaustive and only shows the full width A1 and A1+ rolls so if you are after something specific or a smaller size, give us a call on 01625 613548 and we'll be happy to help.
DELIVERY - Box drop next day delivery is always included in the price GDS shows for the HP T830 MFP (F9A28A), but please see the drop downs for enhanced delivery options (fully explained in the 'Despatch' tab).
WARRANTY - A standard HP 1 year on-site parts and labour warranty will give peace of mind for anyone wanting the reassurance of HP on-site support with their HP T830 (F9A28A) - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms. If you would like to purchase an extended term up to 5 years you can select one of the HP Care Pack options from the drop down menu - see the Warranty Tab.
FINANCE - all our hardware finance is provided by HPFS who can offer very competitive rental, lease or hire purchase over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and HPFS can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 01625 613548 or email us at email@example.com for an HPFS quotation.
Here are some key features of the HP DesignJet T830 A0 MFP ...
- 24" inch A1 size
- Roll Feed - takes rolls 297mm to 610mm wide
- Sheet Feed - takes A4 and A3 via continuous feed cassette, A2 & A1 sheets individually
- Compact, slim & stylish exterior design
- Built In 24 Inch A1 colour scanner
- Connects via Ethernet cable to Network or via WiFi
- Robust body
- A1 print in 26 sceonds
- Automatic Cutter - cuts horizontally after each print
- 1GB virtual Memory
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver forMac OS X and Windows
- 3 different ink cartridge sizes to choose from - 4 colour pigment/dye inks
- Intuitive 'SmartPhone' style design touchscreen
- Scan directly to and Print directly from USB drive
- WiFi Enabled - Apple AirPrint
- Email documents remotely directly to the printer via HP ePrint
- Use HP Mobile Printing
- 1 year on site HP warranty as standard
Here's what HP say about their HP DesignJet T830 MFP ...
The smart choice for architecture and construction offices ready to evolve
CONVENIENT—Fast, agile, intuitive print/scan/copy
- Print documents fast—up to 26 seconds for A1/D-size prints1
- Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact large-format MFP2
- Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
- Anyone can print smoothly from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing3
TRUSTED—HP DesignJet quality and reliability
- Get HP DesignJet quality also in smallformat sizes—print half-size documents with 50-sheet A4/A3 input tray
- Achieve precise lines up to 0.1% line accuracy4 , up to 2400 dpi, and high contrast—HP Bright Office Inks
- Smart scanning technology protects originals from damage when scanning and obtains precise colors
- Reinforced design and strong legs for easy transport and use at the job site
COMMUNICATION—Immediately share meeting results
- Use built-in scanner to copy and distribute sketches and hand-annotated drawings to peers/partners right away
- Easily link your computer, smartphone, or tablet to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct
- Share drawings immediately—scan/ email from front panel, use HP Smart app5 to email contacts, post to cloud
- No learning curve—with the intuitive design of a single touchscreen, you can scan, copy, and share instantly
1 The HP DesignJet T830 24-in Printer prints documents up to 25% faster compared to the HP DesignJet T520 24-inch Printer. Mechanical printing time, printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP Bright Office Inks. 2 The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of May, 2017. 3 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http//www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. 4 +/-0.1% of the specified vector length or +/-0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23° C (73° F), 50-60% relative humidity, on A1/D HP printing material in Best mode with HP Heavyweight roll feed and Original HP Bright Office Inks. 5 The HP Smart app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP Smart app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
As an accredited DesignJet Specialist GDS | Graphic Design Supplies is perfectly placed to offer advice on ownership of this super new device as well as talk you through the options on rental, lease, outright purchase or the usage costs.
- HP DesignJet T830 24 inch MFP (F9A28A)
- HP T830 Printer Floor Stand and Collection Bin
- Introductory Ink cartridges (x4)
- Spindle (extra spindles can be purchased for quick change of paper)
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Startup software
- Power cord
- Refeed Protectors
Extra Items from GDS
- Data Cable Kit (contains both USB and Ethernet cables - only Ethernet is required)
- Free Paper roll - 90gsm CAD paper - 610mm x 50mt - call us if you require an alternative size
- HP T830 Consumables & Warranty Support Guide - all the information you need when owning this machine
- Model size: 24 in
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Speed specifications
- Print time line drawing (economode, D plain paper) - 26 sec/page
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper) - 81 D prints per hour
- Linear scan speed - Up to 1.5 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 4.5 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
- Memory specifications
- Memory - 1GB
- Internal Storage - None
- Technical specifications
- Print quality (best) - Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y) /
- pigment-based (mK)
- Dynamic security - Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet) - 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width - 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy - ±0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black) - 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Scan resolution, optical - Up to 600 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution - 600 dpi
- Scanner type - Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan size, maximum - 24 x 109 in
- Scan size, minimum - 8 x 5 in
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings - 50 to 400%
- Copies, maximum - Up to 99 copies
- Bit depth - 24-bit/8-bit
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed
- roll feed
- input tray
- media bin
- automatic cutter
- Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 24-in wide sheets
- 11 to 24-in rolls
- Media sizes, custom
- Input tray: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in
- manual feed: 13 x 19 to 24 x 74.7 in
- roll: 11 to 24 in
- Roll external diameter - 3.9 in
- Media thickness - Up to 11.8 mil
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Printing path - Windows and Mac printer drivers, HP Click printing software, Apple AirPrint driver, print from USB pen drive
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Print languages - TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, URF
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption - 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range - 41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC )
- Operating humidity range - 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 43.2 x 24.8 x 45.5 in
- Weight - 112.4 lb
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 33.1" inch - A0 size - 841mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £9.70 Incl. VAT: £11.64
GDS Standard Uncoated Inkjet CAD Printer & Plotter Paper Roll - 90gsm - 36" inch - A0+ size - 914mm x 50mtExcl. VAT: £10.08 Incl. VAT: £12.10
HP DesignJet Printer Media Spindle - 36" inch - for HP DesignJet T520 (36" model), T730 & T830 Printers - B3Q37AExcl. VAT: £48.00 Incl. VAT: £57.60
HP 728 Matte Black Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J68AExcl. VAT: £141.91 Incl. VAT: £170.29
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J65AExcl. VAT: £72.23 Incl. VAT: £86.68
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J66AExcl. VAT: £72.23 Incl. VAT: £86.68
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 130ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9J67AExcl. VAT: £72.23 Incl. VAT: £86.68
HP 728 Yellow Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K15AExcl. VAT: £141.91 Incl. VAT: £170.29
HP 728 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K16AExcl. VAT: £141.91 Incl. VAT: £170.29
HP 728 Cyan Ink Cartridge - 300ml Ink Tank - for HP DesignJet T730 & T830 MFP - F9K17AExcl. VAT: £141.91 Incl. VAT: £170.29
HP DesignJet Rugged Case - Transport & Dust Protection Case - for HP T730 & HP T830 - N9M07AExcl. VAT: £549.00 Incl. VAT: £658.80
The HP DesignJet T830 24" MFP is supplied with a 1 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP T830 Care Packs for 2, 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 4 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
- U9RS8E - HP 2 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
- U9RS5E - HP 3 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
- U9RS9E - HP 4 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
- U9RS6E - HP 5 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
- U9RS7PE - HP 1 year Post Warranty Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
- U9RT1PE - HP 2 year Post Warranty Next Business Day DesignJet T830 HW Support
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
Expected into stock soon - call 01625 613548 to reserve the T830 24" MFP
|Printer Size||A1, 24 inches|
|Max Print Width||A1 / 24" / 610mm|
|Ink Type||Dye, Pigment|
|Ink Size Options||69ml, 130ml, 300ml|
|Print Speed||Line drawings - 26 sec/page on A1/D|
|Memory||1GB processing memory|
|Functions||Print, Scan, Copy|
|Max Media Weight||280gsm|
|Sheet Feed||Continuous, Individual|
|Physical Dimensions||W x D x H - 1098 x 629 x 1155 mm (43.2 x 24.8 x 45.5 in)|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|