- HP DesignJet Z6dr Postscript Printer with Dual Roll and V Trimmer | 44" inch | 6 Colour | Pigment Ink | Poster & Production Graphics Printer | T8W18A | Trade In Offer
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet Z6 Printer Series
High-definition prints, fast and secure. Higher quality with fewer inks. This Z series range is perfect for print shops, retail chains, banner makers, poster printers and end users wanting to produce crisp CAD plans and technical drawings as well as quality presentation portfolios and vibrant display prints.
TRADE IN - This discounted offer is for customers wishing to trade in an existing wide format printer against their Z6dr printer purchase. The price shown is £525 lower than the standard printer price. This April Trade In offer of £525 ends 30.4.19. The trade in printer must be A1 or larger to qualify. Once we receive your order we will contact you for details of the trade in printer. We will then arrange to deliver and/or install your new HP Z6dr printer and provide details of the collection of the old printer which may take up to 15 days and will be from ground floor level. You don't need to do anything else - we will do it all for you and get your old printer taken away.
The HP Z6 range is available in the following models:
- T8W18A | HP DesignJet Z6dr 44" PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer (shown here)
- T8W16A | HP DesignJet Z6 44" PostScript® Printer
- T8W15A | HP DesignJet Z6 24" PostScript® Printer
Combining superb quality printing with lower consumables cost, the Z series offers excellent productivity with enhanced security. The newly developed HP 746 high definition printhead offers high definition, high contrast colour prints 20% faster than before, with 2400 nozzles per inch working in harmony with the pigmented HP 746 6 colour ink set. HP's newly invented 'dual drop technology' negates the need for the Light Cyan and Light Magenta which have long been the standard in 8 and 12 colour machines.
Dual roll is a standard feature on the HP Z6dr 44 inch Postscript model, offering auto switching between media types or media sizes which can be a huge time saving benefit to businesses offering instant prints on a multitude of media types.
The new HP V Trimmer is also standard on the HP Z6dr 44 inch Postscript model.
Whilst introductory inks are provided with all new HP DesignJet printers, we have shown below the ink cartridges which are available to purchase for all HP DesignJet Z6 printers:
- P2V81A - HP 746 300-ml Chromatic Red Ink Cartridge
- P2V80A - HP 746 300-ml Cyan Ink Cartridge
- P2V78A - HP 746 300-ml Magenta Ink Cartridge
- P2V83A - HP 746 300-ml Matte Black Ink Cartridge
- P2V82A - HP 746 300-ml Photo Black Ink Cartridge
- P2V79A - HP 746 300-ml Yellow Ink Cartridge
The Z6 Printer takes 3 x HP 746 Printheads. These are supplied with the printer in the box, but when reordering please note that, unlike previous HP models, the HP 746 printhead is not colour specific until loaded into the printer. Each HP 746 printhead runs two ink colours so 3 heads are required for the 6 inks in the machine.
P2V25A - HP 746 Printhead (3 required)
PRECISE — Clearly distinguish subtle details
- Read details more clearly and see high contrast colour with new high-definition HP printheads.
- No need for light inks with HP’s dual drop technology.
- Get smooth gradients, even for challenging colour combinations, with HP Pixel Control.
- Work with water- and fade-resistant prints, indoors and out, with HP Vivid Photo Inks.2
FAST — Work without delays
- Handle even the most complex files with powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine.3
- Cut maps to different sizes in fewer steps with the first printer including an integrated vertical trimmer.1
- Print up to 20% faster4 with 2400 nozzle per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
- Spend less time on media changes and adjustments with dual roll support and automatic roll switching.1
SECURE — Protect your work and your information
- Protect printers/data from unauthorised access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, and encrypted hard disk.
- Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.5
- Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
GDS can help with details of cost per print, total ownership, rental lease or hire purchase of any model in the HP DesignJet range - call 01625 613548 for an instant finance quotation or more details.
1 Vertical trimmer and dual rolls included with the HP DesignJet Z6dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer only. Up to 20% reduction in post-processing labour time based on internal HP testing compared to HP DesignJet Z6 series printers without built-in vertical trimmer.
2 Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. For more information, see HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
3 The Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is Adobe’s high speed, high fidelity print platform. Version 4 extends APPE’s leading edge for print reproduction with new performance efficiencies and breakthrough rendering features. APPE 4 enables printers to increase workflow efficiency and capitalise on the profit potential of innovations in inkjet print technology. To learn more, visit adobe.com/products/pdfprintengine.
4 Based on internal HP testing. Up to 20% faster printing compared to the HP DesignJet Z2600 PostScript® Printer and HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript® Printer. May vary depending on print mode and media type.
5 Card reader functionality enabled through optional third-party solutions. For more information, please visit hp.com/go/DesignJetZ6 Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. More at: hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- HP DesignJet Z6dr 44 inch PostScript Printer
- Printer floor stand and media bin
- Dual Roll & V Trimmer
- Introductory ink cartridges
- Media Spindle
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Power cord
- One-year limited HP hardware warranty
Extra items included in this offer from GDS
- Data Cable Pack - 1 x USB cable & 1 x Ethernet Cable
- Paper Roll - 120gsm matt coated media roll 1067mm x 30mt for set up
- Support Card - an A5 laminated card showing details of popular consumables and Support Contact details
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Satin Photo Paper Roll | 190gsm | 36" inch | A0+ | 914mm x 30mt | GDS-SPP19091430Excl. VAT: £49.15 Incl. VAT: £58.98
GDS Satin Photo Paper Roll - 190gsm - 42" inch - 1067mm x 30mt | GDS-SPP190106730Excl. VAT: £58.86 Incl. VAT: £70.63
GDS Satin (Semi-Gloss) Photo Paper Roll | 260gsm | 36" inch | A0+ | 914mm x 30mt | 2" inch core | GDS-SPP26091430Excl. VAT: £65.26 Incl. VAT: £78.31
The HP DesignJet Z6dr 44 inch printer is supplied with a 1 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP Z6 Care Packs for 2, 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 4 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP Z6dr Printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
We highly recommend choosing our full installation service for this machine but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The HP Z6 machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy: Dimensions - (w x d x h) 56.7" x 30.2" x 28.3" (1440mm x 766mm x 718 mm) - Weight 214-291 lb (97-132 kg)
Where access is flat and wide the carrier will wheel the delivery inside. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
It's really important to esure that your new printer will fit in the area you have intended and through the doors, corridors, lifts or staircases en route, so please check you dimensions against the machine dimensions - (w x d x h) 50.9" x 27.4" x 39.3" (1293mm x 695mm x 998 mm);
All other items such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new HP Z6 printer to the room of your choice, unpack it, build the stand, fix the printer, and remove the packaging ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Our carriers will deliver, unpack, place and build your new HP Z6 printer on Day 1. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the HP Z6 printer, download & install the HP Z6 printer drivers and give end user training.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc. This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new HP Z6 printer just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548
|Printer Size||44 inches|
|Max Print Width||B0 / 44" / 1119mm|
|Ink Size Options||300ml|
|Print Speed||Max print speed 866 ft²/hr1 (80.5 m²/hr1 ) on plain media|
|Memory||128 GB (virtual) ; 500 GB self-encrypting hard disk|
|Max Media Weight||500gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||(w x d x h ) - 50.9 x 27.4 x 39.3 in (1293 x 695 x 998 mm);|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|