- HP DesignJet Z9+ Postscript Printer | 24" inch | A1 | 10 Cartridge | Pigment Ink | Photographic Printer | W3Z71A | Trade in Offer
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
HP DesignJet Z9+ Printer Series - Expect nothing less than perfection
Professional photo prints, fast and simple. More quality with fewer inks. This Z series range is perfect for photographers and end users wanting to produce high quality images with speed and accuracy whilst being 'cost conscious'.
TRADE IN - This discounted offer is for customers wishing to trade in an existing wide format printer against their Z9+ printer purchase. The price shown is £250 lower than the standard printer price. This April Trade In offer of £250 ends 30.4.19. The trade in printer must be A1 or larger to qualify. Once we receive your order we will contact you for details of the trade in printer. We will then arrange to deliver and/or install your new HP Z9+ Printer and provide details of the collection of the old printer, which may take up to 15 days and will be from ground floor level. You don't need to do anything else - we will do it all for you and get your old printer taken away.
The new Z9+ range of printers is The HP Z9+ range is available in the following models:
- X9D24A - HP DesignJet Z9+dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer
- W3Z72A - HP DesignJet Z9+ 44-in PostScript® Printer
- W3Z71A - HP DesignJet Z9+ 24-in PostScript® Printer (shown here)
Combining superb quality printing with lower consumables cost, the Z9+ series offers excellent productivity with enhanced security. The newly developed HP 746 high definition printhead offers high definition, high contrast colour prints up to 2.5 times faster than before, with 2400 nozzles per inch working in harmony with the pigmented HP 746 ten ink set. HP's newly invented 'dual drop technology' negates the need for the Light Cyan and Light Magenta which have long been the standard in 8 and 12 colour machines.
Dual roll is a standard feature on the HP Z9+dr 44 inch Postscript model, offering auto switching between media types or media sizes which can be a huge time saving benefit to businesses offering instant prints on a multitude of media types.
The new HP V Trimmer is also standard on the HP Z9+dr 44 inch Postscript model.
Whilst introductory inks are provided with all new HP DesignJet printers, we have shown below the ink cartridges which are available to purchase for all HP DesignJet Z9+ printers:
- P2V78A HP 746 300-ml Magenta DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V79A HP 746 300-ml Yellow DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V80A HP 746 300-ml Cyan DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V81A HP 746 300-ml Chromatic Red DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V82A HP 746 300-ml Photo Black DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V83A HP 746 300-ml Matte Black DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V84A HP 747 300-ml Chromatic Green DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V85A HP 747 300-ml Chromatic Blue DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V86A HP 747 300-ml Gray DesignJet Ink Cartridge
- P2V87A HP 747 300-ml Gloss Enhancer DesignJet Ink Cartridge
The Z9+ Printer takes 5 x HP 746 Printheads. These are supplied with the printer in the box, but when reordering please note that, unlike previous HP models, the HP 746 printhead is not colour specific until loaded into the printer. Each HP 746 printhead runs two ink colours so 5 heads are required for the 10 inks in the machine.
P2V25A - HP 746 Printhead (5 required)
Optional Gloss Enhancer Kit
The HP Z9+ requires an additional Gloss Enhancer kit to be able to use a Gloss Enhancer. It is only for use in the HP Z9+. It is intended to minimise bronzing on gloss and satin photo papers and produce images with uniform gloss, from highlights to shadows. Add it to your basket using the drop down buttons above if you would like to take advantage of this feature.
AMAZING — Deliver high quality with confidence
- Impress the most demanding customers with smooth transitions and sharp details thanks to HP Pixel Control.
- No need for light inks using new high definition HP printheads with dual drop technology.
- Achieve expanded gamut with RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks and the embedded spectrophotometer.5
- Get superior gloss uniformity by upgrading your printer to include HP Gloss Enhancer.4
FAST — Work without delays
- Cut post-processing labour time up to 20% with the first printer to include an integrated vertical trimmer.2
- Print up to 2.5 times faster1 without losing quality, with 2400 nozzle-per-inch high-definition printheads.
- Spend less time on media changes and adjustments with dual roll support and automatic roll switching.2
SIMPLE — New tools for you and your customers
- Easily design applications from posters to banners and canvas with the HP Applications Center.3
- No disruption to your workflow, keep using your current RIPs, validated with HP RIP certification program.6
- Get remote visibility and control to better manage your print production environment with HP PrintOS.
- Enjoy one-click printing that also helps reduce media waste using HP Click printing software.7
- Based on internal HP testing. Up to 2.5 times faster printing compared to the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series. May vary depending on print mode and media type.
- Vertical trimmer and dual rolls included with the HP DesignJet Z9+dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer only. Up to 20% reduction in post-processing labour time based on internal HP testing compared to HP DesignJet Z9+dr series printers without built-in vertical trimmer.
- Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see hpapplicationscenter.com.
- Based on internal HP testing, comparing to HP DesignJet Z9+ series printers without gloss enhancer. HP Gloss Enhancer can be used on photo paper, with the exception of matte-finish papers. Optional upgrade available second half 2018.
- Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z9+ Printer series is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
- For a list of HP certified RIPs, visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/zseries-rips.html.
- Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.
- HP DesignJet Z9+ 24 inch PostScript Printer
- Printer floor stand and media bin
- Introductory ink cartridges
- Media Spindle
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Power cord
- One-year limited HP hardware warranty
Extra items included in this offer from GDS
- Data Cable Pack - 1 x USB cable & 1 x Ethernet Cable
- Paper Roll - 120gsm matt coated media roll 610mm x 30mt for set up
- Support Card - an A5 laminated card showing details of popular consumables and Support Contact details
Check items to add to the cart or select all
GDS Satin Photo Paper Roll | 190gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 30mt | GDS-SPP19061030Excl. VAT: £32.77 Incl. VAT: £39.32
GDS Satin (Semi-Gloss) Photo Paper Roll | 260gsm | 24" inch | A1+ | 610mm x 30mt | 2" inch core | GDS-SPP26061030Excl. VAT: £43.56 Incl. VAT: £52.27
The HP DesignJet Z9+ 24 inch printer is supplied with a 1 Year Standard HP Onsite Next Business Day Warranty - see the HP Limited Warranty Terms
Extended terms are available to purchase in the form of HP Z9+ Care Packs for 2, 3, 4 and 5 year periods - simply select the warranty term you require from the drop down prior to checkout. Note the warranty is from the printer purchase date so for instance, a 5 year warranty is for 4 extra years following your initial free standard 1 year warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased at any time while the machine is still in warranty. If the machine goes out of warranty you would need to contact us to purchase a 'Post Warranty' product. If you are unsure or have questions give the GDS Sales Team a call on 01625 613548.
After your purchase, a link will be emailed over to you for you to register your warranty with HP and produce a certificate for safe keeping. If you would prefer that we do this for you just let us know and we will take care of it and send you the certificate. Your VAT invoice will show the warranty and the machine serial number and will also serve as proof of purchase.
We will send you a laminated A5 document with your machine which has all the support details in case you need to contact HP support. You can also find a PDF version of this document in the 'Brochures' Tab.
This HP Z9+ Printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day, but please do give us a call to check this is possible. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 4pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch where stock allows.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01625 613548 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
We highly recommend choosing our full installation service for this machine but here are the options.........
1. Box drop kerbside delivery - included in the online price - next working day service - just checkout before 4pm and we will arrange dispatch.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The HP Z9+ machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
- The pallet is large and heavy: Dimensions - (w x d x h) 56.7 x 30.2 x 28.3 in (1440 x 766 x 718 mm) - Weight 214-291 lb (97-132 kg)
Where access is flat and wide the carrier will wheel the delivery inside. Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside. You may wish to choose one of the enhanced services below or call 01625 613548.
It's really important to esure that your new printer will fit in the area you have intended and through the doors, corridors, lifts or staircases en route, so please check you dimensions against the machine dimensions - (w x d x h) 50.9" x 27.4" x 39.3" (1293mm x 695mm x 998 mm);
All other items such as extra inks, paper rolls and cables will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier. If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Placement Delivery service - a two man specialist team will deliver your new HP Z9+ printer to the room of your choice, unpack it, build the stand, fix the printer, and remove the packaging ready for the drivers to be downloaded and installed.
3. Full installation - Our carriers will deliver, unpack, place and build your new HP Z9+ printer on Day 1. On Day 2 an engineer will attend to power up the HP Z9+ printer, download & install the HP Z9+ printer drivers and give end user training.
Note that for Option 2 and 3 - a short Site Survey will be required. This is just a quick questionnaire to check that the machine will physically fit and that, if we are installing, you have the correct network requirements, etc. This survey will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or specific requirements for the delivery and/or installation of your new HP Z9+ printer just give us a call and we will be happy to accommodate your requirements - 01625 613548
|Printer Size||A1, 24 inches|
|Max Print Width||A1 / 24" / 610mm|
|Ink Size Options||300ml|
|Print Speed||Max print speed 866 ft²/hr1 (80.5 m²/hr1 ) on plain media|
|Memory||128 GB (virtual) ; 500 GB self-encrypting hard disk|
|Max Media Weight||500gsm|
|Physical Dimensions||(w x d x h ) - 50.9 x 27.4 x 39.3 in (1293 x 695 x 998 mm);|
|Warranty||1 Year, 3 Year (optional), 4 Year (optional), 5 Year (optional)|