Double Matt FilmThe IJM311 has now been replaced by the IJM312. 

So for all those who have been looking for their favourite Double Matt Film, you can find it HERE

Canon IJM312 replaces IJM311 Double Matt Film - for engineering drawings, layouts, and overlays. It is suitable for printing with most wide format inkjet printers using dye or pigment inks.

This product is the favourite of many!


SHOP IJM312 Double Matt Film