GDS Service & Support
GDS | Graphic Design Supplies can support your wide format device from purchase every step of the way.
Here are the types of service calls we offer:
- Specialist hand delivery of your hardware order
- Full setup and installation on site of new and refurbished machines
- Onsite training for individual users or groups in printing and general maintenance
- Phone support for printing or setup issues or to diagnose potential problems
- Remote support for installation of drivers or assistance with print issues
- Competitively priced parts for wide format printers and scanners
- Service calls for regular servicing to keep your machine in tip top condition
- Repair calls to fix faults and replace parts
- Office moves and relocation
We have fully trained specialist engineers on hand who can respond quickly and tailor our services to suit your needs, your timescale and your budget.
Simply call us on 01625 613548 or email us email@example.com and we will guide you through the best option for your issue and provide a full quotation.
Our qualified engineers are super helpful and will often be able to diagnose the issue over the phone so that they can arrive with the required parts and get you printing again swiftly – less down time for you. We will always offer impartial advice on whether a fix is a viable option, especially in the case of older machines, so that you can make an informed decision.
We will be able to offer advice too on any consumables which may be needed during the visit so that these can be ordered and delivered ready for the engineer’s visit. Your machine will also be serviced, assessed, and cleaned during every call out.
We aim to take the stress out of a breakdown.