If you bought a Canon printer from us then you will have had PosterArtist Lite free with your printer. It is designed to be used by operators of all levels of experience, to create professional looking posters, banners and signage and to fulfil all your point of sale and display requirements. Using the appropriate media, temporary outdoor signage can be produced too!
Featuring over 1,300 pre-designed templates, royalty free photos and clipart, backgrounds and frames- creating head turning posters and signs has never been easier. With the diverse range of available images it is easy to create posters and signs suitable for all kinds of businesses and business environments.
The benefits of PosterArtist Lite.
- Easily create stunning posters
- Over 1,300 templates, photos and clipart
- Auto colour correction and text editing features
- Import your own images and photos
How to create your poster in PosterArtist Lite in four easy steps.
- Select the Poster thumbnail and choose the template you require.
- Select the paper type and print orientation.
- Edit the text, fonts and colours. Import your own images if you want.
- Print your stunning creation on your Canon imagePROGRAF.
Canon’s PosterArtist Lite allows you to create much more than just posters. Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel graphs, as well as documents scanned on Canon devices can easily be imported into PosterArtist Lite and instantly printed on your Canon Large Format printer. You can now also share your poster effortlessly with others via the Cloud, in combination with Canon’s Direct Print & Share.
Please note that Canon’s PosterArtist Lite software is only compatible with Windows Operating Systems.