GDS Delivery Options
We aim to keep as many products as possible in stock at all times however our website does not show live stock. If you wish to double check your dispatch just give us a call and we will confirm when we are dispatching and give you an ETA.
In most cases, orders placed by 4pm will be despatched on the same day via Interlink Express who will endeavour to deliver the next working day (we don't ship weekends so orders placed after 4pm Friday will leave Monday (stock depending)). Tracking and a one hour delivery window will be provided where possible. You should also be offered the option to change your delivery.
Please note that under certain circumstances outside the control of us or our carrier, deliveries may occasionally be delayed. Please use the tracking number provided by email/text for up to date information. All goods will require a signature upon delivery.
On certain orders, to avoid delay, we may part ship stock items with other backorder items to follow. You will be informed of this and no further delivery charge will be applied. If you prefer we can hold your order until all items are ready to ship – just let us know.
In some cases, again to avoid delaying your order, we may choose to ship items directly from manufacturers or distributors. These are usually shipped on a next day basis, but this may mean that you receive more than one delivery with items in various parcels. You will be informed of this with ETAs for each item.
Printers are all dispatched from the relevant distribution warehouse:
- For Canon Printers the order cut off is 3.15pm for next day
- For HP Printers the order cut off is 4pm for next day
We use as much recycled packaging as possible in our own warehouse to ensure that your goods are packed for safe transit.
Delivery prices quoted below are for inkjet consumables only. The cost for delivering/installing hardware and software may be higher and will be shown on all quotations. If you are ordering items for delivery outside of the UK, or to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, IOM, IOW or Channel Islands please call us for a carriage quotation prior to ordering. A list can be seen below of Interlink Express surcharge postcodes.
PLEAE NOTE, WE CURRENTLY ONLY DELIVER TO ADDRESSES WITHIN THE UK, IRELAND, GUERNSEY & JERSEY
UK Mainland Deliveries (excluding surcharge areas)
Standard Next Day Service
- 8.30am - 5.30pm
- £8.95 – If your order value is under £150*
- £4.95 – If your order value is £150 - £299*
- FREE – If your order value is over £300*
We do not offer Timed or Saturday delivery options at the online checkout, but we can provide timed deliveries. If you require a Saturday delivery, Pre 10.30am or Pre Noon delivery, please contact us on 01625 613548 and we will provide a rate.
Most of our printers and scanners are available with FREE box drop delivery option, but if you would prefer a quotation on a placement delivery where the delivery team will set up the machine and remove the packaging please let us know. We can also provide a full on site installation and training service, which is strongly recommended on certain devices. For a personalised delivery quotation to your specific location for hardware and software or for further help, please contact our sales team on 01625 613548 or email@example.com.
Courier surcharged postcodes include the following areas - if checkout does not allow your area please call us for a carriage quotation:
AB36, AB37, AB38, AB55, AB56
FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21
IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV5, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV63
KW1, KW2, KW3, KW4, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14
PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40
PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH49, PH50
HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9
IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV50, IV51, IV55, IV56
KW15, KW16, KW17
PA20, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78
PH42, PH43, PH44
ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
Isle of Man:
Isle of Wight:
PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41
Isles of Scilly:
TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from delivery. You must notify us of your intention to cancel within 14 working days from delivery – this can be done by phone or email. We will authorise the return and issue a returns number that must quoted on paperwork with returned goods.
- Goods must be returned ‘as sold’ sealed in the original packaging with all components, accessories and options
- Goods must be unused and in 'AS NEW' condition. If you have opened a box to examine the product it must have been done without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods are returned as the customer’s expense. GDS can arrange collection for a small charge.
- Goods must be returned to our warehouse address within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days. Provided the goods are received as detailed above, we will provide a refund within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will not include original delivery charges.
- Any free gifts or promotional items received with your order must also be returned.
- We recommend returning goods via a tracked delivery service.
- We are unable to accept returns of the following items: software and goods where an item has been personalised or a special order to your specification has been raised.
Returning Faulty Items
If you discover that an item bought from GDS is faulty please call us as soon as possible so that we can investigate the claim. If the claim is valid, we will arrange to collect and replace/refund the item and in turn notify our supplier or the manufacturer. We may ask for a description and photos of the faulty item to enable us to investigate the fault.
Please note that in some cases the manufacturer may request that they deal with the faulty claim directly. If this is the case, we will provide the contact details for that manufacturer. Your printer serial number and your sales invoice will be required in some instances.