The Canon imagePROGRAF TX range of printers can handle a huge variety of different applications due to their innovative, vibrant, pigment inks and come with an impressive list of 63 pre-installed media profiles, including…
- CAD plain papers down to 75gsm uncoated paper with several options for ink usage
- Coated papers up to 120gsm and Heavy Weight (refers to anything heavy that’s not specified in the main menu, up to 0.8mm in thickness)
- Photo Gloss & Satin papers from 170gsm to 280gsm
- Tracing papers and Clear films for CAD and screen printing
- A Selection of Polypropylene outdoor medias
- A Selection of Self-adhesive vinyl
- A Selection of Water resistant Scrim banner vinyl
- Backlit film
In addition, there is the facility to create your own custom media types and you can even add your own .icc profiles by using Canon’s simple & intuitive Media Configuration Tool.
If you’ve ever struggled with having a limited budget, but have a wide variety of printing needs covering both CAD & Graphics…
….but want one printer to do everything, then THIS IS THE RANGE FOR YOU!
Canon imagePROGRAF TX Series – Two printers in one!